Back from our scan! :D

MummyJess

Reaction score
We've just got back from our first scan so are pleased to finally have a due date as my periods hadn't come back after Roxy was born so didn't have anything to go by! So the big day is 8th March :cheer: . My 2 spontaneous labours started at 40+5 so I'm gonna expect the 13th with this one :lol: !

Everything looked perfect and it all seems so real now!

sunshine_gal said:
Oooh lovely.. was it a nice clear piccy?
It was very clear, he/she was all curled up then had a little stretch so we saw the arm and leg really well. And the little heart beating away. I'm buzzing so much! This is my 4th baby but it never gets less exciting! :)

Congratulations!!

AND we have the same due date! (though i suspect mine may change when i have my scan on Thur if all goes well)

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: How exciting :dance: :cheer:
I'm due 7th (until they change it on Thursday :roll: :lol: )

Yay so exciting! BTW I checked and the 13th March 2009 IS a Friday!

Aww yay how exciting!!

Cant wait to be given a proper due date!! Ive gone on guesstimates!! xx lol

Glad all went well xx

maybebaby said:
Yay so exciting! BTW I checked and the 13th March 2009 IS a Friday!
Hi little sis! I knew it! Typical! Well that's what my money's on then!

HI there, glad all went well for you hun and you managed to get a clear piccy :hug: :hug: :hug:

I had my scan last week and they said 7 and half weeks then and i make it 8, but if i went by theirs it would make mine an april fools day baby lol :rotfl: :hug: :hug: :hug:

kayzee said:
I had my scan last week and they said 7 and half weeks then and i make it 8, but if i went by theirs it would make mine an april fools day baby lol

:rotfl: That's a great date! You gotta aim for that!

MummyJess said:
kayzee said:
I had my scan last week and they said 7 and half weeks then and i make it 8, but if i went by theirs it would make mine an april fools day baby lol

:rotfl: That's a great date! You gotta aim for that!

Yeah but whos gonna believe me when i ring them to say ive gone into labour? lol :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

KateQPR said:
AND we have the same due date! (though i suspect mine may change when i have my scan on Thur if all goes well)
jools221181 said:

I'll race you!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

MummyJess said:
KateQPR said:
jools221181 said:

I'll race you!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well I'm pretty sure they will put my dates back around 5 days at my scan tomorrow so you will probably beat me :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back