Back from scan, we are team....

Tenshineko

Reaction score
... PINK!!

I knew it!! Im over the moon, baby is completely healthy. Took about 15minutes to do the scan and i had a student that was training so they were talking to each other and me and DH were thinking the worst when he started going on about her heart and her lips for some reason :lol: I was worried because the last few days she hasnt been moving as much as before but it seems to be that shes running out of space and has got herself in a funny position :lol: She was all sleepy though when we had the scan, she was moving but wasnt as excited as before. We got a scan pic but im just off to mothercare to buy some things for my little girl so will post it when i get back :D

Weve decided to call her Erica :D I cant beleive how perfect she is... :cry: almost burst into tears all the way home.

yay another princess!!

Welcome to team pink huni xxx

OMG I was right...finally!! :cheer: :lol: Congratulations hun, welcome to team pink :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

It makes me so excited when i ready about scans and finding out the sex. Im so happy for you!!

congrats :cheer: so happy for you, can't wait to see a pic of your lil girl :hug:

Fantastic!! :cheer: Congrats on team pink!!

I love the name ERICA!!! one of my favs on my list infact!! :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations! That's great news. And happy shopping :clap: :clap: :clap:

Got the 20 week scan next week, but they won't tell me the sex at our hospital (maybe I can spot it myself!)

babyerica.jpg

:D Isnt she cute. Just spent £100 on baby clothes and toys :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back