Back in hospital!

Spammy

Reaction score
Hi girls. Will after my admission last week the midwife came to see me at home today to re-check my blood pressure she came this morning and it was high again. Came back this afternoon and it was still high and also had protein in my urine so she sent me back in to the hospital for observation. Was still high when I got here. They have run tests and all seems ok but they have said if my bp continues to rise they are going to deliver me tomorrow!

Apart from that i think I'm actually having contractions!!! Not regular enough yet but definitely there and boy do they hurt!!! So looks like one way or another I may get to meet my little girl soon!!

Will keep you posted!

Fingers crossed you do :) can't wait to hear a labour thread :) sooooo many babies at the mo!!!

Xxx

Good luck Hun! Keep us updated and hope its not long till your little girl is in your arms x

Aw that's total pants. Hope things settle down soon and you can get back home. xxx

Hope you go naturally Hun and all is well. Take care xxxx

Fingers crossed your LO makes an appearance really soon hun :) really feel for ya with the irregular contractions too...glad i've got that over and done with haha! xx

Ooh, good luck, at least they'll be keeping a close eye on you due to your bp x :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Good luck, hope your LO arrives soon :)

Oh my gosh good luck due date buddy!! Hope ur feeling ok and the birth goes smoothly! Hopefully it won't be too long til u meet ur little girl xxx

Hi Spammy
Hope everything goes well and you get to meet your little girl soon.
You take care
Xx

Thanks girls. Blood pressure is up again so looks like I will definitely meet her soon.

I'm really nervous but excited at the same time. There are no signs of pre eclampsia so it's just the blood pressure, if that makes sense.

The pains are definitely getting more regular so may all kick off in the night on its own. Will keep you posted.

Oh my gosh hope ur feelin ok hun and hope ur LO gets here soon! Good luck xx

Oh wow, glad you are in the best place hun. Fx crossed this is the start for you anyway. Thinking of you xx

Glad you are being looked after sweetie! Good luck h hope you get to meet your little lady soon! Xx

Hey hun, sorry to hear you're in hospital but very excited you will meet your little girl soon. Text me if you need me to update and good luck xxx

Good luck hun hope you get to meet your bubba soon xxx

Good luck Sam, hope things have progressed for u, if not ur lil girl will be here soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back