Backache?

babyblonde

Reaction score
Has anyone else got backache already? Mine is killing me!

Am definitely going to sign up for prenatal yoga once I get to 14 weeks!

Oh, so totally - niggling in the small of my back and lately (strangely!) even lower than that - my arse muscles (if you'll pardon the expression) really hurt, like when I sit down or get back up again. I think it's all part of the organs getting pushed out of the way to make room, can't help but affect spine and associated muscles too I guess. Still, worse to come I'm sure when there's a massive bump to support, we should probably get used to it now!

Yes Yes Yes!! mine is killing me!!! I remember it from last time too, but it definately gets better xx

Phew not just me then!!!!

I keep getting sciatic pain too - yelping cos my bum muscles hurt :rotfl:

I've had it since around conception :lol: It's just about doing my head in now as nothing seems to make it better!

Heat packs seem to be the best thing though - hope yours subsides

Oh, so totally - niggling in the small of my back and lately (strangely!) even lower than that - my arse muscles (if you'll pardon the expression) really hurt, like when I sit down or get back up again.

I could have absoutely written that! I found doing some pregnancy yoga DVD helped me x

I'm getting bachache too, i thought it was all the lying around i've been doing!!!! I sippose we better get used to it as worse is to come! :lol:

Not just me on the bum muscles then? Phew! I thought that was a bit of a weird one, nice to know you all get it too! Is that what sciatic pain is then babyblonde? I always wondered, never quite liked to ask!

Well that's what I assume it is - it runs down the back of my leg and through by butt cheek so sounds like sciatic nerve to me!!!

Yep, makes sense to me! Mine isn't in my leg though but still. didn't know that was where the sciatic nerve was, learn something new every day, I think I always thought sciatica was some kind of general term like rheumatism... :oops:

oh dear God yes my back has been killing me for at least 2-3 weeks now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back