bath Q

enn

Reaction score
i got a thermometer for the bath and when i stick it in there it says the waters warm but i always put it in first before the water. my oh felt eth temp of water other day and said it was cold. should i forget teh thermometer and use my elbow instead?

i use my elbow. but alice still has most of her baths with me.i do have a thermometer, but it always seems to say it is hotter than what it feels like.

I use my thermometer because the times I've made the bath myself it's turned out to be too cold.

Personally i use the thermometer i find it really helpful to use and trust it better than using my elbow because i love my own baths piping hot so i know maybe my senses for temperature not too good! :rotfl:

we dont have a bath just her bath im on about sorry should of been clearer :p

will try elbow next time and see difference

elbows have the least amount of nerves in them.. dfunno y people use them.. i just put my whole arm in.. and have it cooler than what i would.. if ur thermometre says warm.. hot.. or cold.. just get anotehr one that tells u the temp?

i used a thermometer and isla screamed every time the temp was right, then i bathed her with me and she loved it, turns out she's like me and likes the water on the hotter side. Even now at 1 1/2 she cries unless its pretty hot. Funny child! :rotfl:

lol yea gonna maybe get another thermometer and see. did say when we was in babies r us other day but oh just wanted to buy his i pod and the straps for her car seat lol

will do it what i thinks warm and see what she thinks.i thought it was cold when she went in and she screamed like theres no tomorrow.

wish we had a bath would make it easier than her bath. ty peeps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back