Been off Pill......

mum2be?

Reaction score
Since Aug 06 and not PG yet,

I only relised this morning that i have been off pill since last aug and we in April now, :shock:

Not far of a year! What if i cant have kids?

:( :( :(

Not being funny but it's way too early to say that - there are poeple on here that have been trying so much longer than that and still keep hope.
I believe things happen for a reason - obviously someone somewhere wants you to wait a little longer!

The way I see it is that there is a baby making station in the sky and sometimes they are ready on time so we get pregnant straight away and sometimes the elves(?) take a little longer to make the baby perfect so we have to wait!! :rotfl:

It helps me anyway!! :)

mrsT said:
Not being funny but it's way too early to say that - there are poeple on here that have been trying so much longer than that and still keep hope.
quote]

Yes i understand that, but i still cant help and think that. Its what my body is telling me.
:(

i think everyone has that fear its normal. itll happen soon :hug:

It'll happen for you hun ^_^ I know ppl who were trying for like 10years and then had 2 babies very close to each other, without any fertility treatment i think. But 1year is average, so dont stress youself out bout it hun :hug: But i inow how you feel. I came off the pill in december. But then, i'm still only in my 2nd cycle ^^;

:hug::hug::hug:

it will happen hon.. i too have been off pill since sept '06 took til oct '06 for af to return to normal... it will happen for us, its perfectly normal for it to take a while.

There are some who have been trying much longer.... :hug:

hi hun you have been tryin for about 8 months and although that might seem forever to you it can just be that way sometimes. i tried for 8 months and then stopped because i was getting really stressed over it and me and OH thought that this cud be why i aint conceived yet. i went onto the pill for 3 months but we were both still so desperate to have a child we decided to give it another go and within 2 months we had conceived. we didnt try the first month cus of making sure my body was regular after the pill. i really hope it happens for you but you have to remain positive, this will help you conceive and it will help you too hun xxxx

it will happen hun dont worry - i feel exactly the same as you and we have only been trying since December 2006! feels like a lifetime, but we will all get there hun!!!! :hug: :hug: sending you lots of baby dust :hug: :hug:

Hi mum2be,

Do you chart? If not would you consider it? It's really handy as it tells you when you ov and helps timing bding.

Becs

Becs said:
Hi mum2be,

Do you chart? If not would you consider it? It's really handy as it tells you when you ov and helps timing bding.

Becs

Hi, I used to chart for the first few months howver found it stressful & also i use the clearblue fertility monitor so it detects when i ovulate.
Thanks anyway hunny
:hug:

Yeah it is stressful - I always stop temping when AF comes for about a week to get a break.

It's not everyones cup of tea.

Don't worry hon, you'll be shouting about your bfp soon and will forget all this waiting game :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back