I could cry

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315986888.504381.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315986888.504381.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 53
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315986980.447480.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315986980.447480.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 50
Poor you hun. How many DPO are you? Maybe its too early to tell??

Sorry to barge in but like many of the girls on here said, their afternoon/evening wee showed up on the tests when fmu didn't. And the tests you did yesterday were later in the day were they not? Hopefully you're just like the ladies who show up later on. Fx for you hun =) xx

some ppl only got bfp's in the afternoon up til a week or so after af was due, dont give up hope yet

Have you tried a firt responser? Some of the cheaper ones arent that reliable!! Fx'd for a BFP for ya!!
xxx

That was asda same rand and packet I got faint bfp xx

I've negatived it on my phone aswel and still see it. Could u have ov'd late? It looks just like my 11-12dpo test I did with Kieron xx

Sometimes afternoon pee is better hun. FX it's back to a bfp this afternoon x x

FX for you hun, try again later & let us know xx

I'm sorry it was a negative test :hug:

I have been keeping a watch on your tests but i didn't really want to comment when you seemed to be getting so excited about it all but wanting something to happen doesn't make it so :(

If you're pregnant, once the line shows it doesn't completely disappear again no matter how diluted your pee might be.

I get faint lines on most of my tests at this time of the month and i am not pregnant unfortunately. I don't know why i always get them near AF but i do.

That said, it doesn't really matter when in relation to AF you are, but where you are in relation to ovulation so being one day late doesn't mean anything and you might still have a chance of a line showing? I don't know if you use OPKs but by 15 DPO you will have got a BFP.

It is true that you aren't out until you get AF so fingers crossed for you xx

I thought I could kind of see something here? Very feint though.

Attachments

• Piglet.jpg
    Piglet.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Never mind then I thought I saw it further to the right but maybe not then!!

Last edited:
Oh no hun :( fingers crossed the witch will stay away and you will get a bfp! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish