BFP but I'm on my "period"

Maybe2012baby

Reaction score
I was 5 days late this month didn't test until about 12DPO and got a faint positive.

On the 5th day I was late I came on my "period" the bleeding was very light and only lasted 4 days apposed to my regular 7day periods I normally get and I didn't get hold of a pregnancy test until the 3rd day of bleeding so thought what the hell because I am having some very strong pregnancy symptoms so I took it out of curiosity and it came up wit a very strong positive straight away. This baffled me!

What do you ladies think?

I never had it but could be implantation bleed.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Hun get to the docs and ask for your blood hcg to be taken it's the only way to tell really. Fx for a bfp x x

i hope its a bfp and some ladies do get this bleeding and think its they're period and that they are not pg , you can have it every month of pregnancy . Get some blood works done to confirm that the hgc is rising x

When I had my 1st I had what I thought was a period but then I got my bfp 6 weeks later and the scan showed I was 15 weeks so what I thought was a period wasn't iykwim?
Definitely possible,fingers crossed xx

My sister had 5 full periods with her first, she thought she was only a few weeks when she saw the gp and was nearly 6 months :shock:, so it's certainly possible but get yourself to the docs hunny xxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds like it must be something, let us know how you get on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back