Trying for a second

Jetina

Reaction score
Hi all, it's been a while, can't believe my wee boy from the last time I was here is now 3! Hubby and me have decided to try for a wee brother of sister for him before it's too late, as he's 48 and I'm nearly 41. There's always so much worry because my first when I was in my 20s was stillborn, and to conceive my boy we had to use AI because of ED. So we get to start the ritual all over again now. Guess I'm just hoping for some words of encouragement and wisdom, especially from other older mums.

Hi, that's awesome news! Good luck

Hi all, it's been a while, can't believe my wee boy from the last time I was here is now 3! Hubby and me have decided to try for a wee brother of sister for him before it's too late, as he's 48 and I'm nearly 41. There's always so much worry because my first when I was in my 20s was stillborn, and to conceive my boy we had to use AI because of ED. So we get to start the ritual all over again now. Guess I'm just hoping for some words of encouragement and wisdom, especially from other older mums.

41 is still a good age to try! Have you consulted with an RE? You can still get pregnant!

Good luck! You can do this! They're worth all the trouble in the end aren't they haha

Go for it! Your age is still good to have another baby. Are you going to try naturally or are you getting treatment?

Hi! We are WTT but will be TTC baby number 2 in the next few months. I've been worrying about getting older as I will be 35/36 if we conceive soon and my partner will be 42/43, but I know plenty of wonderful mothers and couples who have had their babies after 40. Good luck and baby dust to you and maybe see you in the testing threads!

Hi! We are WTT but will be TTC baby number 2 in the next few months. I've been worrying about getting older as I will be 35/36 if we conceive soon and my partner will be 42/43, but I know plenty of wonderful mothers and couples who have had their babies after 40. Good luck and baby dust to you and maybe see you in the testing threads!
A few friends of mine got pregnant at 40+ and have healthy babies. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back