Bigger boobied ladies

misscrazycooki

Reaction score
Did you find breast feeding Harder. When i had my first son i found my boobs were so big and full he couldn't latch on and i got no advice or help on the matter no matter how much i complained x

I went to an E when my milk came in x

38 weeks pregnant. Team blue!

I had the same problem on my first 2 children i went up to an E and they just weighted to much for them to latch on, Hoping it maybe different on this baby as after my first 2 children everything has gone a bit south and have a bit more spring in them lol x

Would be interested to hear the answer to this... I was a 32/34 G pre-pregnancy...

I was an E cup and didnt have any problems breastfeeding my daughter.
Some babies just struggle to latch on though, regardless of your size.

Thanks everyone x hopefully this next baby will latch better as he is going to an a fatty compared to my first x

38 weeks pregnant. Team blue!

Gosh, I was an F Pre-pregnancy and I know they've already got bigger. God knows what they'll be at term :shock:

No, no problems here. I'm a DD per pregnancy (fake so quite firm) and last time went up to a GG. I had no problems x

Phew....I am a 36DD and got to admit its worrying me! Ha! Xx

Okay this worries me as I'm a 38G before got pregnant. Dunno what they'll go up to during pregnancy but was really hoping to breastfeed.

I've already gone from a C cup to an F - lets hope that is it? Although I still have 21 weeks left :shock: :shock:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was a 34B pre pregnancy and am now a 34E/F now my milk is in. I have had problems with him latching on but I don't think it's to do with the size of the breast. Thè only thing I have had to do is if they are too full, express some milk first so that they soften a little x

I'm a bit of a boy tits and my boobs haven't grown a right lol since BFP...
I honestly can't imagine me having even DDs lol!! x

I beat you all!! Lol. I've gone up to a 38K and I managed to exclusively breast feed for 8 weeks, it was a struggle though an stressful. I would say it is different for everyone. I never managed to feed in public as I always had to hold my boob with my free hand to make sure he could breath! Lol, so I always had my boob on show and couldn't hide it very well so stayed in a lot until 8 weeks! X

I'm now a ff cup and not had any problems, they get really hard and full in the morning, but usually can squeeze it a lil to push into his mouth but had to express a lil this morn then it was fine :)
I actually think its easier having massive Boobs to feed as i can move it into diff angles easier lol

I beat you all!! Lol. I've gone up to a 38K and I managed to exclusively breast feed for 8 weeks, it was a struggle though an stressful. I would say it is different for everyone. I never managed to feed in public as I always had to hold my boob with my free hand to make sure he could breath! Lol, so I always had my boob on show and couldn't hide it very well so stayed in a lot until 8 weeks! X

:shock::shock::shock:
Bloody Hell! How do you manage?!! I think I'd be crippled! x

I'm a bit of a boy tits and my boobs haven't grown a right lol since BFP...
I honestly can't imagine me having even DDs lol!! x

Don't worry about size really, pre pregnancy I have to wear foam cup bras A size now pregnant their a well shaped C cup size , usually they swell again when the milk first comes in at around day 3 or 4 post pregnancy and then they will settle while your feeding.Size really isn't an issue for breast feeding although as some have mentioned if your breast become engorged you may need to express alittle to release it for bubs . Hope this helps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back