Bless my mummy n daddy

Tori

Reaction score
Its my birthday next Sat and well i aint doing nething for it, i dont have many friends (as they went with Rob,as most of them were his mates but turned into r mates - if u get me) n so wont be going out, i really cant be arsed to do anything. ITs just another day to me, get up n carry on with Leah. Anyway my mum obv knows that im feeling shite at the moment n hates seeing me like this, cos i said i dont wanna do nething nxt sat just stay in n spend it with Leah - nehoooo she said that if i wanted that mum n dad would take me to Norwich for the day shopping, as i have no clothes - lost a stone in 8 weeks throu stress etc n we could have a nice day out shopping, have lunch - if its a nice day walk by the river etc n then go out for early tea (to fit around Leahs routine) I feel so bad for letting them see me like this, cos id hate it if leah was like this n i couldnt do nething to help. I just have no interest in nething but im going to make a big effort next sat.

Just thought id let ya know lol x x x

Aw thats nice of your mum and dad

Hope you have a lovely time hun :D :hug:

retail therapy!!!!!! That is really nice of them, sometimes mums and dads are magic!!

ah hun sounds like it will be a lovely day. Hope you have a great birthday, anyway i told you im coming down to cambridge (some how) and we are going out for the night getting merry on orange juice (well i will be) :rotfl:

Im always here for you babe and you have wonderful parents who obvious think the world of you now you go girl :hug: :hug:

Aww that's lovely I hope you have a lovely day you could do with one! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Have a great day huni!! Hope it makes u feel a little better n get some luffly clothes :D xx

Have a fab day sweety!!! You cant beat norwich for shopping i love it!!! Mindued i havent been in ages and considering were only 20 minutes away :oops: Enjoy it you deserve to :hug:

aww parents are fab arent they! hav a lovely time :hug:

Awww bless them, thats so lovely! When Im upset nobody can make me feel better quite like my Mum, even after 21 years!

I hope you have a great day, you deserve it :hug:

awww bless thats so loverly prefer spendng my bday wit family than with my one or two mates

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back