Blood tests slipped my mind!

MummyJess

Reaction score
Oops :oops: ! I have just realised that I should have gone for my 28 week bloods over a week ago and I have completely forgotten. It was my oldest daughter's birthday last week and my middle daughter had an operation and we also had a long weekend in Devon before that, so with all that going on I just completely forgot about them :oops: .

I don't even think I have my blood cards cos I was meant to see the midwife on the 11th but my youngest threw up all over me as I was leaving the house so I had to ring and cancel :roll: . The midwife attached to the surgery i'm at only does a Thursday clinic but I couldn't do last week due to my daughter's operation, and obviously can't do the next 2 weeks cos of Christmas and New Year so I'm gonna be at least 31+4 the next time I see her :? .

I last saw her at 24 weeks. I know baby is alright cos he is a real fidget and I feel well myself but now I'm feeling guilty :oops: .

Do you think I'll be ok to wait till the new year to get all this stuff done :? ? It's going to be very hard to find time to do it between now and then, what with family events, my kids and bank holidays etc.

it will be fine - i also missed my 28 week bloods and they just did them the following week.

if you're really concerned your community MW at the GP office might be able to take them earlier - that's what they did at mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back