Body playing games with me

eobrien133

Reaction score
I finished my 4th cycle of Clomid last month and went for my day 21 progesterone blood tests a few weeks ago, just got results back and saying not ovulating :-(

Was due to start my 5th cycle but AF the witch hasnt appeared yet. Going on my calculations I am 7 days late. Did a test but got BFN.

Got sore boobs and been feeling tired last few weeks. Also had a drink a few weeks ago and normally would be ok maybe a sore head but was very ill and took me a week to recover. Usually I cant handle a few drinks and maybe a bit of a hangover but never felt as bad as this.

Has anyone else experienced results like this on clomid, have shown ovulation previous cycles.

Eileen xxx

Hi, sorry I can't help you, but didn't want to read and run. Hope everything sorts itself out soon for you.xxx

Sorry i can't help either :eh:

Your period going missing is a normal consequence of not ovulating though, hopefully it won't take long to reappear though :hug:

That's annoying Hun, as Louise says if ov was late ie giving u neg results on cd21 bloods then your period would probs be late too :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back