boobs!

toscacat

Reaction score
Just wondered for those of you out there who usually get sore boobs before af how soon after af do they usually stop hurting? Thanks in advance

I usually them 5 days before and they go on the day af is due or before x

I normally get them around 4 to 5 days before and they ease on day 4 of AF.
Except this time round they hurt like hell!

Thanks reason I ask is I am due af wed but had spotting 9dpo til 11 dpo and now my boobs feel like they are on fire and stinging. So hoping the spotting was implantation as it was at the right time but my cycles aren't regular yet so was trying to think of scenarios!

Scenario 1 is actually very light af (no red blood though and only needed panty liners) and boobs were af related but surely they should have stopped now.
scenario two is af coming wed but then why did I.spot for two days and it stop!?
Scenario 3 bfp coming my way!

Answers on a post card!

I've just posted this in wtc and 'coming off the pill' my nipples are KILLNG me lol they're Soooo sore! I came off the pill start of this month and I had the period from at the end of the pill pack, so I'm 'due' my period in a few weeks or less, (not that im expecting it to come first time round) but I'm wondering, the off chance it could be pregnancy, as we had unprotected a week or so ago, very doubtful im pregnant,we are hoping to try in October, but on the pill my boobs didn't hurt at all, hmmm,
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back