Booking next appointment - should I?

MissJuly10

Reaction score
E-mail the P.A. of my consultant? Or wait for a letter?

My DH has done his second sample today so the next thing is our follow up to discuss all results, just wondering if it'd be faster to email the P.A.?

x

I'd definitely email his pa! I speak to my consultants sec loads and it gets me appointments way quicker and when they're convenient too. Go for it missJ! Xxx

Ah really? Thanks, I only thought of doing it cos she called us a while ago and said someone had cancelled and we could have their appointment, she just didn't realise we still had one more sample to do! :dohh:

Will find her e-mail and do it now. :yay:

x x

Hi MissJ, not heard from you much, hope you're ok? Hope you get a reply soon xxx

Hey Kay, sorry hun, I've been laying low really as our best friends have announced their pregnancy (unplanned accident!!) and it's really hit me hard, harder than I thought. :( Just trying to get cracking with our fertility stuff so I can concentrate on something else. Hope you're well hun? x x

Thanks Vicky. x x

It's gone balls up though, been refreshing my inbox all night and all morning, thought I'd see if a reply went to my junk mail and what do you know? My own bloody email is sitting in there with a status notification saying it failed to send. Bugger.

x x

Crisis over, DH has the number and is going to call, will see if he can get us an appointment. x x

Hiya, glad you got an appointment! End of April seems a while though, did they say why or are they just fully booked until then? Xxx

Yeah she said there's a few holidays, bank holidays, Easter etc coming up. But if there's a cancellation, she'll offer it to us.

AF hit me today as well!! :rolleyes:

x x

Ah sorry she got you hun. And that you need to wait til end if Apr til appt. Hopefully it'll go in fast what with Easter etc. You got any nice plans? X

Thanks hun. x

No, just got to get some bits done around the house that aren't quite finished so at least we've got some stuff to do that will keep us busy.

How about you hun? x x

I'm just at the end of a week off work, we've been decorating as well. Only off a couple of says at Easter, will prob just tidy up the garden. I find that quite therapeutic, makes me sound like a pensioner though! Lol x

Ha I actually enjoy doing my garden too, I've bought some tulip bulbs to plant - does that sound sad? :oooo:

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back