Boy / girl

nadine

Reaction score
Right so they are lots of little tails they say can say weather your avin a girl and a boy

so thought i would list the ones i knew of and then going of the list seewhat it would indicate you were having?? heheh:dance:

(plz correct me if you think im wrong this is just what ive been told)

GIRL

1) rapid hair growth on leg underarm etc
2) neat tidy bump that u carry at front
3) craving sweet things
4) no pregnancy glow
5) lose of appetite

BOY
1) hair stops growing
2) bigger bump that is at the back as well
3) craving savory things
4) you have the pregnancy glow n look great
5) big appetite

id say with these im havin a girl 110%

would be good as well for the girls that already know what there avin which ones they think are right hehe x

Last edited:
Based on these I'm definitely having a boy which is what most people are guessing. Only time will tell.... X

Well according to that I'm having a boy. Only 1 more week till my 4d scan and I'll.find out x

Mine would be a girl this time aswell! all the quiz things ive taken have said a girl and my pregnancy has been different than with my son so it could be! not finding out tho so have a long wait!! x

I am having a boy. I wouldn't say I have a bigger appetite. I defenitely crave more savoury things now. I think my hair and skin has stayed relatively the same.xx

Most of them do match up with me as im having a boy. But i am carrying all front just now and i have fast hair growth so those dont match. x

im always told u r big all over with a girl and its a nice neat all front bump if its a boy.

I have 1234- on a girl and 5 on a boy

and im having a boy lol so ive just ruined the theory x

Last edited:
I'm hungry all the time so think boy...will let you know in a couple of weeks !

i have just done a quiz on childbirth.org. quite good. predicted me a boy. says pretty much the opposite to your list though nadine. xx

Well of lol !! according im having 50/50 but shes deffinatly a girl !! xx

Hiya, I've been told I'm having a girl, but I have a mixture of your two lists... Huge appetite, ESP sweet stuff, less leg hair, def glow apparently, neatish bump.

I'm having another boy and everything of the boy list is true except I'm carrying all front and you can't even see I'm pregnant from behind! Xxx

I can't assess with this as I understood women who carried at the front with less weight gain were usually carrying a boy and if carrying all round you were having a girl!! I still am not further in knowing the sex.. but maybe when I have my scan I will know more.. xx

Lex.. I wish I didn't look pregnant from the back!! I look pregnant from all angles.. or just overweight lol x

Hahaha! Well people get a shock when I turn round! Was hilarious when some construction guys were in Tesco, givin it the 'big-un' making comments about my arse then I turned around!!! They looked ill! lol

Based on those lists i'm having a boy! We find out on Friday so we'll see if it's right!! :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back