Boy or Girl ?? see photo

Mara719

Reaction score
I am 13 weeks and one day pregnant Please have a look at my ultrasound pic and let me know if you think about bubs being a boy or girl i thought boy but then read all this stuff that I didn't know about the three line theory meaning girl please help :)
Thanks Ladies http://www.flickr.com/photos/45661950@N06/4192276304/

Last edited:
:wave: Welcome to the forum :)

Until you have a few more posts you wont be able to link us to the photo. If you use the 'post reply' option then click the paper clip icon, you can upload it directly to the post and we will be able to take a look for you :D

That looks like a boy to me. :) Are you 13+1 today or were you on the scan day?

12 weeks 5days by my original due date at the scan but the bubs measurements had bub at 13 weeks 5 days this pic is so confusing because it looks like a turtle that apparently resembles a boy and three lines that is the girl

That looks very much like boy bits to me. Very pronounced, even with the 3 lines. Are you having another scan?

Yes will be having another scan at 20 weeks but that seems ages away guess I will just have to be patient :) Do you know whether the intelligender tests are reliable ?? I did a test at 9 weeks 5 days and got a girl result

They're not very reliable. You could pay to have a private scan done in a couple of weeks if you can't wait until you're 20 weeks. Looks like boy bots to me too :D

Last edited:
ohhh im hoping for a boy!
what sex would you prefer or are you not worried haha:)
but i must agree with the girls, looks like a bubba boy!

I bought an intelligender with my last...it said boy and I had a girl....dont waste your money. Put it towards an early gender scan - mine was £65 and the Intelligender cost me about £25!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back