Bra's??!!!!

Mellymoomin06

Reaction score
Hi everyone thought i would do a thread about bra's! :)

Im a 36F normally and have got extremely full and heavy. I seem to be spilling out of most of my bra's, so went and got measured yesterday. I have gone up to a 38F already!!!! Eeek! They told me this size at debenhams, but I first went to Mothercare and they measured me as a 38D....wow where has this difference come from!

I know every store measures differently but such a big difference??? Im confused!!:eh: xx

I thought mothercare were rubbish because I went there to get measured for nursing bras and they told me I was smaller than the size I had been wearing and which I was bursting out of! So I just guessed! x

Sounds like dodgy measuring to me. Try a third place maybe and see what they say, I can't recommend Evans' enough for bra's and their measuring service (I even took my skinny friend there and they happily measured her even though there was little chance she was big enough to fit in their bras). They do lovely non-weird bra's, perfect for during pregnancy too

yes it did seem very strange. the one thing i did like was that the bras in mothercare are pretty, just couldnt believe that it was such a huge difference as i havent been a D cup for years...lol!! thanks i will have a little look in evans then. :) xx

Ann summers do bigger sizes too if you're looking for ordinary bras for the time being.

I'm a 34G and I get my bra's from there as they're a bit more girly and pretty :p I find anywhere else does bigger boobie bras and they're all plain :|

yea thats the problem isnt it...all plain and big! :/ i will have to have a look around and just go for trial and error when trying them on. finding the underwire quite uncomfortable already. xx

Yeah i am too but I'm refusing to wear non underwired bras...
I can't be dealing with them swinging around my waist ;) hahah. joking..

For you ladies who can/still want to wear underwires (I can't wear them even when I'm not pg), have you looked in Asda? They did used to do a 'Jordan' range for a average band size but bigger boobs, very pretty and sexy and not too expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back