Bristol Palin

I'm guessing you didn't see all the news (on a blog) about her mothers youngest child (4 months old or so). It was suggesting that the child was in fact hers (Bristol's) and that her family covered it up.

Until it got pulled for whatever reason it was a really interesting story.

And now Bristol is pregnant. Supposedly 5 months but well, lets say even that is being scrutinised.

Umm yeah.

Sherlock said:
I'm guessing you didn't see all the news (on a blog) about her mothers youngest child (4 months old or so). It was suggesting that the child was in fact hers (Bristol's) and that her family covered it up.

Until it got pulled for whatever reason it was a really interesting story.

And now Bristol is pregnant. Supposedly 5 months but well, lets say even that is being scrutinised.

Umm yeah.

Ha, I did hear something along those lines actually. Guess all that abstinence education McCain keeps banging on about doesn't work for the nearest and dearest,then

I have been completely hooked on the whole Palin drama and find it really amusing that there is a virtual blackout on the pregnancy rumours in the US. It seems the US media has been ordered to stay away.

I saw a picture of Sarah when she would have been 71/2 months pregnant with the disputed last child and she does not look it at all, especially when you see pictures of her at the same stage of pregnancy with her older children. Also bizarre that she kept it a secret from her political team until seven months and then took a 10 hour flight after her waters broke at a convention, even though she was aware that she was carrying a Downs baby and would need careful monitoring during labour.

Also I suspect that Bristol is more likely 3/4 months pregnant.

You've been reading that blog also then?

What I don't get is that it was 22 hours or some such between waters breaking to her getting to a hospital. She didn't even go to the one in Anchorage even though it had better facilities than the one she did go to in the provinces. Why risk your child in such a way to add hours on to the journey.

And yeah, like you I saw the 7 months PG pics and was boggling. If I looked that good when non PG I'd be happy :lol:

And very fishy Bristol had glandular fever for 5 months at the same time and was not seen in public till her mother had her baby :think:

Like you I think she (Bristol) is 3-4 months gone and they are fiddling her dates for public consumption. Saying she is 5 months would make it near on impossible for the other baby to be hers. But if the dates are wrong.....

Yep that blog is fascinating :D

The whole hospital thing is bizarre and as a mother of four already, I would think she would want to be at a hospital pretty quickly as labour tends to take less time the more kids you've had (I know that is a generalisation but still). Also there were the pictures of Sarah four weeks after allegedly having given birth and she did look great - but then it wasn't like she had any baby weight to lose!

The whole thing is really fishy. Part of me wonders whether Bristol's current pregnancy was a political decision designed to take the heat away from the deception of Trig's birth. I mean a VP with a pregnant unwed daughter seems to be an easier pill to swallow for the American public than the fact that they have been completely deceived about the parentage of little Trig. However having said that, I wonder why they didn't do that in the first place if Bristol really is Trig's mother. Perhaps they were just arrogant enough to think it wouldn't come to light :roll:

:think: SO do people think that Bristol had her 'sister' 5 months ago and is now pregnant again?

What is this blog?!

I did wonder though if some of the secrecy could be because of the Down's Syndrome, maybe she wasn't making a big deal because she wasn't sure of the outcome/if she wanted to abort?? :think:

Jade&Evie said:
:think: SO do people think that Bristol had her 'sister' 5 months ago and is now pregnant again?

What is this blog?!

Pretty much yes, that is what is being strongly hinted at. Only girl was a boy. And is said to be Palin's son, not Bristols.

Blog it was on that I was following was Daily Kos, State of the Nation. I'm sure you can read it elsewhere now though.

:think: I've had a good read but like they say a picture says a thousand words....

original.jpg

That one made my mind up! :wink:

zebrastripes said:
I did wonder though if some of the secrecy could be because of the Down's Syndrome, maybe she wasn't making a big deal because she wasn't sure of the outcome/if she wanted to abort?? :think:

Bristol or her mother? Her mother had no need to keep it secret but consider she certainly did not look 7.5 months PG in pics then it does make you wonder.

Either way considering what is happening now, back then it would have gotten far less press attention either way. Now Palin is the VP elect its major.

It all has an unpleasant feel to it. The poor baby is the one who'll suffer in all of this.

I was speaking to my MIL about this all last night on the phone. The press are going mad about it in the states - even if you watch the American news on sky it is mainly what they are talking about.

:wink: thats a load of party advertising they don't have to pay for..... :)

Melanie said:
I know that things do happen but it all seems a stretch to me. I've been following the stories and rumours too but so of them seem to be clutching at straws.

Agree. People bored with politics creating an entertainment factor!

As an American, I've been following this story very closely. The funny thing is, when I saw Sarah Palin's first speech as VP candidate and saw Bristol in the background holding the baby--my first thought was that he was hers and that it was a big cover up. But when they announced she is pregnant now...then I realised the baby must have been Sarah's. Why would a 17 year old who's given birth to a down's syndrome baby allow herself to become pregnant AGAIN in such a short time? And more to the point--why would her family ALLOW her to become pregnant again?! Surely they would have married her off before this pregnancy was announced. It doesn't make sense. Also, I would think it would be extremely rare for a teen to give birth to a down's syndrome baby, whereas it is more common as a woman gets older (Sarah Palin is 44.)

Just have to say though, the more I find out about Sarah Palin, the more I dislike her--and I'm talking as a woman, not to mention, as a democrat (which I most proudly am!). Apparently she was back at work just 4 days after giving birth to the little boy. How could any woman do that? She just seems like a nasty piece of work. Any member of the National Rifle Association can kiss my vote goodbye!

mags said:
Apparently she was back at work just 4 days after giving birth to the little boy. How could any woman do that?

:wink: maybe she didn't give birth! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I dislike Palin as a candidate but i dont believe this story, if you look through things it really does look as though things are being distorted to fit a story.

Or if you really want to go into conspiracy land, maybe it was bristol's 14 year old sister who had the baby...now that WOULD be worth covering up.

Either way, I still cackled evilly when I heard.....the beautiful proof that abstinence only education doesn't work!!

Probably works just as much as any other sex ed does to kids in school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back