Broody!

Levi89

Reaction score
This is going to sound insane but my LO is only 5 weeks old (6 on Friday) and just looking at her is making me broody again! I mean how can your own baby make you broody? Gosh I'm going crazy haha!

Also got some of her first smiles on camera! :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337663626.299715.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1337663645.840928.jpg xxx

Its amazing how quick we forget the labour bit eh lol! But saying that I would have babies for the next 10 years if it was practical! That moment when you finally get your LO on your chest is by far the best feeling in the world. Xxx

I made a thread about this a couple of days a go! I want a newborn again!

Albert makes me massively broody! I feel so sad sometimes that I didn't have him til I was 34, if I could guarantee every baby would be like him I'd pop one out every year too.

She's sooooo gorgeous hunny :love: xxxxxxxxx

Oh my god!
I love LOVE love looking at Ella! But broody I'm not!
I am exhausted with 2 children! I can't imagine ever wanting to have another one!

aww shes gorgeous, id so have another right now if i didnt know that would be insane lol

YOU'RE ALL MAD

either that or you have good sleeping babies lol i may possibly possibly have another in 5 years or so.....but thats only when ive literally forgotten how bad sleep deprivation is :)

he did make the bad night all ok though with his smiles this morning :)

shes sooo cute btw!!

xxxxxxx

yeah lol if i had a nightmare colicky/upset baby tho id not love them any less i deffo wouldnt be so keen to have another so soon. im really lucky to be blessed with such a contented baby and i know it

sometimes i think i love max too much, i dont want another as i wouldnt want my attention to leave him... is that weird?!

yeah lol if i had a nightmare colicky/upset baby tho id not love them any less i deffo wouldnt be so keen to have another so soon. im really lucky to be blessed with such a contented baby and i know it

Snap! I am so so lucky with my boy. The OH told me he doesn't want to have any more....he didn't have the first one lol

I know what you mean! Since we took forever to make this baby we are now ntnp:D Because it will probably take some time now as well!

I know what you mean! Since we took forever to make this baby we are now ntnp:D Because it will probably take some time now as well!

Don't bet on it lol. I was telling my gp how long Bertie had taken us (10 years). One of her other patients tried for 11 years to get one and fell pregnant within 2 months of the birth :shock:. We are using condoms for now lol

Well they say your children are never the same! So Casey is so contented - even when she's actually awake haha!

I told my gran and what was her reply "well the roads made for baby number 2" :rofl: gotta love old people! Xxx

Oh I've been broody since having K for another and also ntnp he don't sleep either! I just see it as getting all those sleepless nights out of the way together! I also wish I hadn't waited until my mid 30s.
She's gorgeous btw, no wonder your broody!

She's beautiful hun :)

I had an appointment at the clinic yesterday where i went for all of my scans. It really brought back the excitement of pregnancy and i did feel a little bit broody around all those pregnant ladies. Definitely won't be acting on it just yet but i would definitely like another at some point x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back