brown/bloody CM 6DPO ??

Blessing

Reaction score
Today I am 7DPO (O confirmed by CBFM) and yesterday I lost during the day a moderate amount of CM that was brown in color, a bit like the pre-period CM I usually get.

My luteal phase has always been 14 days to the letter, and I've had no CM at all since, no pre-period symptoms yet, and no actual bleeding.

I wondered about implantation bleeding, but frankly there wasn't enough. We spent 7 months not using any contraception but not actively trying, followed by 5 cycles (this is the 5th) so far of actively trying (CBFM for ovulation, preseed, positions, supplements etc).

I'm actually starting to loose hope :wall2: DH's sperm count is superb, we eat well, I've ovulated each of the 5 cycles we've used the CBFM, bloods normal etc.

Am I starting to loose the plot and panicking over a little bit of bloody discharge?

When I had ib it was very light and about one wipes worth of pinky brown cm.

Really hope this us it for you x

Don't lose hope hun, this still could be your month. From what I've read everyone and every pregnancy can be completely different and there's no set amount of IB, in fact most people don't get any. I've got everything crossed for you and keep us posted, big hugs :hugs:

Thank you both. I need a virtual slap I think to pull myself together. Not helped when people when I work in an office full of pregnant people (literally) some of whom aren't even in relationships :x (one doesn't know who the dad is!) and everyone is asking me when it's going to be me!

I feel like screaming "If I knew, I'd tell you!"

Last edited:
i didnt even get implantation bleeding so yes u cud well be up the skite! ALSO i know 5 months feels like a long time but in the grand scheme of things its not!! hope this is ur month chick! fingers r well and truly crossed for u!! :) xx

my implantation bleed was literally a spot!!!!! so dont loose too much hope xxxx

The bits I have read about IB say that the closer it is to your period the less likely it is to be IB, so yours is good timing for it. Really hope this is it for you.

I had IB with first BFP 1 week before period due exactly like yours (had mc at 12 weeks though so don't know how useful that is)

Oooh sounds like it could be your lucky month! I think it's implantation bleeding , I had it the exact week before period was due on my 28 day cycle and then didn't have any IB the next time, as had MC on first one. It's a good sign either way for you this month I think

good luck X

Thanks girlies. I'm now 9 DPO and I am sure that we've conceived this time. I'm getting masses of cloudy CM which I never get at this point in my cycle, the usual pre menstruation symptoms aren't here and I feel really rather unusual.

Keep your fingers crossed for me that this is going to stick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back