Brown discharge... :(

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Just when it was going so well....

went for a poo this morning (sorry tmi) and had to push quite a bit...cos u know what its like ladies...

had some browny coloured discharge.......my worst fear.....cos brown discharge is how things started going wrong back in march..

i also feel a bit niggly, had i not had th brown...i probably wouldnt even notice and just take it as a pregnancy thing...but im so worried...

i am hoping its just cos things are moving around in there....had a few stretching and pulling twinges yesterday and then odd feelings through night...

anyway...i have an emergency scan at 3pm......wish me luck ladies.....i am so so worried

xxx :(

Good luck Hun but look at me I had a few days of it and touch wood it's going well,xxxx

thanks hon...did u have any twinging or very mild cramps?

i was sick yesterday and felt like i pulled something and then with the 'pushing' this morning...im hoping i have just irritated something...

maybe its my womb moving up too thats causing the niggles..

Good luck samsgirl will be thinking of you and hope everything turns out fine xxxxx

Thinking of you Hun, hope all goes well xx

I had this at 8 weeks and all was well. Though it was more blood than discharge. They scanned me but said the usual - it's ok if it's brown. Good luck Hun xx

thanks princess.......just feel a bit uncomfy and so am fearing the worst :( cant go through this again xx

Wising you all the best for your scan. Let us know how it goes.

Good luck, hope your scan goes well hun.

I have had the same and have early scan on monday.

Last edited:
Just caught up hun, hope everything is ok! i had some brown this morning, no pain and all seems to have gone now, hope its just a normal pregnancy thing for us both :hugs: xxxxx

just one of those things...i am so relieved i cried!!!

look at boo boo....he was kicking away and has 2 arms and 2 legs and everything :)

booboo10weeks6days-1.jpg

xxx

So happy to hear this hun, lovely pic xx

Awwww what brilliant news that picture is so cute really happy for you, how many wks are you I can see tickers? Xcxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back