Bugaboo Donkey

Piglet10

Reaction score
i want it :brat: and the longer it takes me to get preg the less chance i have of justifying to oh how we need to spend that much money on a pram and more chance he has of thinking we dont have it.... :brat:

i dont wanna use my iCandy!!! :cry: xx

heartbreaking stuff girls eh?!

Hard ole life love lol suck it upppppp x

It's mine lisa all mine lol
Really hope you get your bfp soon xxx

grrrrrrrrrrr u lot r bloody usefuull!!

i will literally sell my granny to get a bug!! watch this space! muahahaha

but i will need to get my icandy just incase its better rofl xx

oh lisa i have completely fallen in love with the Bugaboo Donkey but the best thing is so has OH!! :love:
He wants to get it now so when we do conceive its not a massive cost as it goes into a single pram with that little basket on the side so could use it now :) I have been shopping around but the cheapest and only price i seem to be getting is £1200 :shock: we just need to think it is for 2 babies after all!!!

Hope you are able to convince your OH

:dust::dust::dust:

oh i dont need to convince him he will do as hes told eventually :rofl: i always get my own way!!! yeah i think 1200 is bout right xxx

We will go on a selling mission for you :)

I know I need to start saving for mine, want to sell my cam but would like to keep herbie in it for the winter.
My o/h sounds like yours Lisa they just go along with us, we know who wears the trousers lol

Saw it couple of times in my area and tbh I considered it in the beginning but thought it looked silly in a single mode but great for 2 kids. I went with the cameleon in the end.
Husband said I can have the donkey if we have 2 close together. Talk about blackmail!

mine xx

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Lisa I didn't realise yours was the apple :) I love mine, so so glad I got it xx

Mine has a few things diff to yours, the handle bar and the icandys on the side, do you use 2 wheels or 1 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back