Butlins meet

Cassie & Jakob (under 2)
Nic & Keely (under 2)
Dionne, Dior (2-4) & Harley (under 2)
littlelady87 (mel) &hope (under 2)
alfiesmommy (steph) & alfie (under2)
Claire and Elliott (under 2)
Candy, Lewis (2-4) and frankie (under 2)
Sarah & B (Under 2)
Budge +1 (under 2) +3(4-15) (only for a day)
Louise0410 & Keryn (under2)
Kelly S +1 (under 2) +1 (5-15)
Wanabamum (Shell) and baby gurl Faith (under 2)

hi sorry im in bham and have been really busy am on phone now trying to get a lower price :D

sorry to be a lasy sod buit i dont want to read 5 pages. so could some one tell me what kind of date we are looking at and where?

im hoping for skegness :) its only 2hrs in the car kris is going to drive me there and then come home bless him

if its in april i cant come if we are there for the 19th, its my lil mans birthday :)

god i am being brave bringing both kids :eek:
and i can only come 2 nights. kris will miss the kids to much :lol:

can you all tell me how old you are (adults) 13-17? 18-20? 21+

Hello right I have got a quote from butlins, and appartently due to health and safety you can only have 1 cot per apartment :wall:

Adult price each is 192.94, infants free, and children cost 130 but it would be very expensive for people with children so all put together is 2490 + 1 free place of 192.94 which I will put into the total which makes it 227 each for a 4 day trip....Now This to be honest is much more than I expected, there is a saving of £614 off that price .. and included in the price is insurance per room. and it is from the 18th-21st april. So im not sure what people want to do? I have just phoned haven to see if we can get a better quote with them and she is going to call me back. thanks, cas x

bump...please sticky so i dont have to keep finding it and bumping it back up lol :rotfl:

Im 24 DF 22

DF can only get time off the week beginning the 21st of May so i think we are going to book that for us!

If you are all there then that would be great, if not me and the girls will come for the day if it is a skeg!

19, does the train from rotherha,m go there i am scared to get on it:(

oh.s are welcome to come, if you want oh to come please put here too, I will have to find out when im away in may kelly if it isnt on them dates I will try and do that. at haven there needs to be a 21+ in each room so im checking there is at least 5 21+

Cassie (19) & Jakob (under 2)
Nic & Keely (under 2)
littlelady87 (mel) (19) &hope (under 2)
alfiesmommy (steph) (20) & alfie (under2)
Sarah & B (Under 2)
Kelly S +1 (24) + oh (22) (under 2) +1 (5-15)
Wanabamum (Shell) (20) and baby gurl Faith (under 2) +OH (22)

Please use this list to add you age (if i havnt already) and if you want OH to come

Also really need to know how much people are willing to pay and how long people would prefer to go for 3 or 4 nights is what butlin offers, not sure what haven offers they might do 2 nights still waiting for call back....:)

Cassie (19) & Jakob (under 2)
Nic & Keely (under 2)
littlelady87 (mel) (19) &hope (under 2)
alfiesmommy (steph) (20) & alfie (under2) and Ian (22)
Sarah & B (Under 2)
Kelly S +1 (24) + oh (22) (under 2) +1 (5-15)
Wanabamum (Shell) (20) and baby gurl Faith (under 2) +OH (22)

just spoke to Ian asked if he wanted to come and i got a told off for not asking him b4 "i was wondering if you'd ever ask me ... im busy ............... noooo Ill come ill come ioll come" :roll: :roll: :roll: dont worry ladies hes one of the girls you will love him :hug: method in my madness guess whose babysitting whilst we all go out, do you think he could handle allllll them bubs all by himself :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

actually take me off, its going to cost near on 500 for me and ian to go we can go abroad for that can pop down on a couple of the das and meet you all though as it is literally a half hour bus journey dont see the point in spending that amount when it can take us somewhere hopt and exotic ... sorry girls no offense meant at all but hope you can see where im coming from, will come meet you all though would love to see you and your cheeky bubbas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back