C-Section Scar

nori

Reaction score
Hi all,

I had an emergency c-section over a week ago (26th) Its healing pretty well but its still sore and there is a tiny weeping section in the corner. Its like a yellowy puss. Is this quite normal or should i go to docs? Its not a great deal and i dont want to go on any antiobiotics unless i have to as it aggrevates the crohns.

Thanks ladies,

Claire x

Hey :wave:
I had this too for a couple of weeks afterwards, I showed the M/W who said its not a problem as its part of the healing process and not to worry about it. As long as it doesn't get any worse then you should be fine and it will stop as your scar heals more but if your still worried see your doctor to put your mind at rest, better to have it checked out if your still not sure
:hug: :hug: :hug:

I had this and the Doc took a swab and I had an infection in my scar, I had to have antibiotics. I would go to Docs especially if its sore, no harm in going now rather than waiting at least if it is infected (which im not saying it is just speaking from my personal experience) then you can get it treated sooner rather than later.

Charlie:-) said:
I had this and the Doc took a swab and I had an infection in my scar, I had to have antibiotics. I would go to Docs especially if its sore, no harm in going now rather than waiting at least if it is infected (which im not saying it is just speaking from my personal experience) then you can get it treated sooner rather than later.

Same thing happened to me. It took a few days for the swab to come back and by that time it had gotten worse. I ended up having to have two rounds of antibiotics. I'd get it checked out sooner just in case. :hug:

Kimberly said:
Charlie:-) said:

Same thing happened to me. It took a few days for the swab to come back and by that time it had gotten worse. I ended up having to have two rounds of antibiotics. I'd get it checked out sooner just in case. :hug:

The exact same here I ended up having 2 rounds cause it had gotten worse and the first wasnt enough to shift it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back