can i ask a question

babywanted08

Reaction score
this might be a stupid question and totally useless but i'm gonna ask anyway..

right i'll start by telling my story 4 those who don't know..

my LMP was 12th august suppose 2 ov around 26th we bd from 21st until 4thsept..
AF was due around 9th sept but she hasn't arrived..

i know i have pcos and i know that some months i don't ov but other months i do, i've been told that by my OB/GYN..

well i had wot i thought was a pos test about 5 DPAF but every other tests have been neg..
i went 2 the doctor because i was having a load of pg symptoms..i.e nausea, bigger bb's, heavier bb's and very painful bb's and nipples,
very high CP which it is still very high, feeling alot more tired and going 2 the loo alot more, vivid dreams about being pg and getting a bfp which i still get now,
headaches, i had some spotting which lasted no more then 10mins about 11DPO and the day after i felt some pulling/tugging sensations in my belly..
plus now i've also started 2 notice that my cervix hurts and is tender when me and hubby DTD..
i had a urine sample come back neg..

AF is still not here..

i was wondering if i am pg i would be 7wks 2day and would i be able 2 feel my uturus(sorry sp?)if i were to prod my belly

i think hun that the uterus doesnt pop out so you can feel it till about 11-13 weeks which is when most people get the proper bump and not just bloating sorry
manda xx

It is possible you could feel your uterus. On my first pregnancy I could feel a hard ridge from very early on. Even in this pregnancy, if I feel my belly I can feel something very hard just above my pelvic bone.

I'm really early on in pregnancy - no more than 5 weeks, I think (not sure of dates), so yes, if you are pregnant, it is *possible* but not necessarily guaranteed that you could feel your uterus.

Hi everyone

I already have 2 kids but think i may b preg again.

I had a very light period last month (brown in colour) and lasted 2 days. Yesterday i noticed some brown coloured blood when wiping after going for a pee it has disappeared today tho. Any1 got any ideas if this could be implantation bleeding?

Thank you

It could be af or implantation bleeding. You'd need to take a test to be sure.

You've resurrected a post from 6 years ago so might not get much response from this- start a new thread n take a test. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back