A QUESTION

babywanted08

Reaction score
this might be a stupid question and totally useless but i'm gonna ask anyway..

right i'll start by telling my story 4 those who don't know..

my LMP was 12th august suppose 2 ov around 26th we bd from 21st until 4thsept..
AF was due around 9th sept but she hasn't arrived..

i know i have pcos and i know that some months i don't ov but other months i do, i've been told that by my OB/GYN..

well i had wot i thought was a pos test about 5 DPAF but every other tests have been neg..
i went 2 the doctor because i was having a load of pg symptoms..i.e nausea, bigger bb's, heavier bb's and very painful bb's and nipples,
very high CP which it is still very high, feeling alot more tired and going 2 the loo alot more, vivid dreams about being pg and getting a bfp which i still get now,
headaches, i had some spotting which lasted no more then 10mins about 11DPO and the day after i felt some pulling/tugging sensations in my belly..
plus now i've also started 2 notice that my cervix hurts and is tender when me and hubby DTD..
i had a urine sample come back neg..

AF is still not here..

i was wondering if i am pg i would be 7wks 2day and would i be able 2 feel my uturus(sorry sp?)if i were to prod my belly

My advice would be to try and stop symptom spotting- I know it's hard though and the uncertainty must be horrible:(

But you had a urine test come back negative. If AF still doesn't come in a few weeks then maybe your doc will do some other tests/a scan, but we know how unhelpful the docs can be, they often seem to make people keep waiting.....and waiting....

but then again you know you have PCOS, which must be very frustrating :x :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back