Can I give spag Bol etc??

Princess81

Reaction score
God I'm thick I'm making my own food for Cameron - batch cooking today.
I was gonna do him bolognese sauce with pasta and blend it a bit for him. I make my own sauce so was keeping it very simple and make it with mince beef. Can he even have minced beef?? I don't even know!! :wall:

My sister feeds it to her wee man he's 17 months and i'm sure he's been getting it for a while he loves it x

Thanks hun. After posting this I looked at my annabel Carmel app and she includes it in her 6-9 month recipes so I'm guessing it's ok :) xx

Tegans been havin spag bol since 6 months xx

Cant wait to see his wee face when he tries it :love:

I tried my little girl with homemade spag bol and she decided to store all the mince in her mouth and spit it out at the end :/ but then i tried her with quorn mince and she loves it so im hoping it was more the texture of the meat rather than my cooking :)

Shes now 10 months and i do feed her jars as i dont cook that often (im only just getting the hang of being able to try new things) but when i batch cook things like spag bol, sausage and mash, spagetti carbonara stuff like that she has all of it... i do cook it with quorn though as my OH is a veggie!

Good luck with the first tries though :) id like to say it was a clean affair... but i would be lying!

We've given Grace minced beef and tomato and she loves it! xx

I tried my little girl with homemade spag bol and she decided to store all the mince in her mouth and spit it out at the end :/ but then i tried her with quorn mince and she loves it so im hoping it was more the texture of the meat rather than my cooking :)

That's actually a FAB idea. I may store that in my brain for later!

Quorn is much better for them and can take tiny portions out! xxx

my niece has it and she loves it, SIL just tried her with couscous and she loves that too and she doesnt have mashed up anymore she'll eat like proper food x

apart from the expression, he is GORGEOUS! such a cute baby you have! xx

I gave Angel lasagne the other night, she didn't seem impressed to be honest lol she likes pasta and tomato and basil sauce though :p xx

Aww he's face is great! lol

Jack's been eating it since he was 6 months old and this was him munching on it at Nanny's last week! :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back