Can i have your opinions please?

lisaloo

Reaction score
Right, since finding out im expecting a baby boy, ive been analising my name choice - Ashton. Now I really like this name, but the problem is my youngests name is Tristan. Ive been saying these two names over and over again, and to me I think maybe Ashton sounds a bit too much like Tristan? What do you think? Problem?

But Ashtons the only name i really like for a boy and i struggled for months before coming up with it!

Another thing. Middle names. I have a couple of options, not sure which one sounds the best...... which one do u like better? (lee is the surname)

Ashton Thomas Lee
Ashton Oliver Lee
Ashton Michael Thomas Lee
Ashton Oliver Thomas Lee

I know this isn't on your list but I love

Oliver Thomas Lee

I think it's so cute x

haha yeh it is, unfortunatly OH wouldnt agree to it - he doesnt like the name oliver or Thomas, hence me squeezing them in as a middle name somewhere lol

Ilove Ashton Oliver lee. I think it's really lovely and not close to Tristan. My cousin was dale And that was confusing when he came to stay the weekends! Xx

i have to say Im torn between Ashton Thomas and Ashton Oliver - hence the Ashton Oliver Thomas Lee lol im just not sure.........

I do like it, if you think it sounds too familier - I and trying fork a last baby and I know naughty but have already been thinking of names! just incase), one of my favs is Stefan, but my youngest is called Devon, so not sure if I could /should use it! Anyway - have you thought about Asher instead? Tristan and Asher?

ok so i know this name wasnt an option but partners middle name is Reno so i think ill call baby Ashton Reno Lee - rather different but nice to have his name i think x

and i did think of Asher but i like Ashton better plus Asher reminds me of the guy from so solid crew lol which is wierd because Ashton doesnt remind me of Ashton Kutcher lol

Last edited:
Ashton Reno is lovely because it's after his Daddy but I do like Ashton Thomas from your original list! x

I do love Thomas too - however i feel a bit guilty because my partner has let me choose me the babys name (if it was a girl, he got his name lol) and i know he doesnt like the name Thomas so im going to give him his middle name :) Baby Ashton Reno Lee x

I think it is great. Love it when middle names have meaning :)

Either Ashton Thomas or Ashton Reno, think they are both lovely x

I think Ashton Reno is the best - out of all the list, it flows the nicest, my second favourite is Ashton Thomas. I don't like Ashton Oliver, because its quite difficult to say, in that you have to change your mouth shape as the names don't flow.

Ashton Thomas Lee - don't think you should worry that 1st OH is Tristan I like the way they sound similar-ish. Both names go together well.

X j

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back