Can I please!!???

sandee

Reaction score
I am dying to take my first hpt. I am 9 dpo and have had an array of icky feelings. Started with tightness and mild cramping 2dpo, then came swollen tenderness in bb, fatigue and tiredness, loss of appetite and for the past three days unmentionable heartburn. No cm at all, actually dry as a bone. I do not want to test too early but I am losing so much sleep. DH and I used the clearblue easy fertility monitor and had peak on Mar 20th soooo...do you think I can take a test in the am?

you could hun just dont get dissapointed if its negative it might still be too early for you i would wait until 12dpo at least if you want to test early xxx

:wave: Same as Rach. It could just be too early. Good luck testing :hug:

GO TEST GIRL! You'll feel better after it! May be too early but at least your curiosity will be fed!

Good Luck x

Got a box of three HPT's today. Will try one tomorrow and then one every other day to see......fingers crossed! thanks all!!!

sunshine_gal said:

I feel so silly. I got my little first response out and could not do it. Today is 10 dpo and I am so afraid that it will come out BFN because it is too early that I do not want to bear the disappointment. I know that I should wait 12-14 dpo. I have not slept in four days really but I am going to make myself hold out till april fools day as planned originally.

I have myself so convinced it should be positive with all of these symptoms I just would feel horrible if I got a BFN.

I feel a little nuts...I never realized how much I wanted it to be positive till I tried to pee on that little stick. It has only been one month that we have been ttc but I am 34 and feel the ticking clock pressure.

broke down and took one...BFN...hope it is too early

((hugs)) there's still time!

My period is due today so I'm also keeping my fingers crossed :lol:

Good luck Vicki! Gonna try for another EHPT tomorrow. Praying for the BFP! :pray:

Good Luck when you test next. :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back