Why did this hurt my feelings?

sandee

Reaction score
Well she got me this morning with no warning. No bloating, no cramps..just the sore bb that I have had since 2dpo. Disappointing.

Since I have been feeling several "pg symptoms" the past 2 weeks, I thought hey, I might really be pg??? I asked DH if he was disappointed at all too, seeing as this is our 1st month TTC and we have no previous children. His reply was that he did not even think that I was pregnant anyway so there was no sense being disappointed. How could he say he did not for one minute think I could be pregnant when he knows how swollen I am, with the heartburn, loss of appetite, tiredness...all not normal "me" feelings.

I guess I am being overly sensitive, but how could i feel soooo pg and he be sooo sure I could not possibly be? men. :wall:

sorry for the vent gals...

Awww, I'm so sorry Sandee and feel free to vent. :hug:

My Hubby is the same and I think because we haven't been trying very long he doesn't get how disappointed I am when AF arrives every month. I'm just too impatient lol.

I spoke to him about it this afternoon. He said he just figures all my symptoms were due to me getting my coil removed on Feb 20th. He thinks my system is still out of whack and that is why I have been crazy the past two weeks. I sobbed...he sorta empathaized...sooo all is well I guess. It still is a bummer.

I know how you feel... I think I have all these symptoms too that aren't normal but I think my body is still out of whack after the pill :( good luck for next month :hug: :hug:

I have made up my mind...NO MORE SYMPTOM SPOTTING. :oops: When AF is late then I will test. Except this month...I will test early not because of any symptoms but cause it is DH bday and I am hoping to give a BFP as a present. :pray:

Good luck to you hon!

:roll: Men..... not the most sensitive of people are they??

Sending you these :hug: :hug: and lots of babydust for next month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back