Can Someone Please Please Tell Me What's Going On.!!!

Danii 25

Reaction score
Hi everyone..

Im 20 years old and i don't know what is going on.
I have been bleeding for nearly 2 weeks now (will be 2 weeks on monday)
and it doesnt seem to be getting any slower, its really heavy and im going through 3 - 4 tampons a day.!!
I took Norethisteronen to delay my period because i went on hoilday on the 16th of march till the 18th.
But i finished taking them on the 18th and when i got home on the 19th, in the evening i started bleeding which i thought was my period starting so i started taking the pill as i was going back on it. But it only lasted for the rest of that day, but i carried on taking the pill.

And now ive been bleeding for nearly 2 weeks now and im getting very very very worried.

Can someone please please tell me whats going on.!!!

Hey, while this forum is very supportive and some of the ladies have a lot of experience, I really think this is something you should see your doctor about. It's probably nothing to worry about, but nobody but a professional will be able to tell you for sure what's going on x x

Yes, completely agree with what H_Savage said. I think the delay medication may have messed your cycle about a bit. I would suggest a trip to your GP just to discuss it, its probably completely normal and just an annoying side effect, but its worth getting their opinion.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back