can you ouvulste straight after af

babybaby3

Reaction score
Hello I've just finished my af and I'm having pains on left hand side can you ouvulate straight after I was just wondering I've looked on a ouvulation calendar on internet and I shud ouvulate next weds/thurs by that but I'm going to try ouvulation sticks I'm going to get some friday do I use them every day? If i have sex daily anyway surely then hopefully won't miss the chance of conceiving I hope x

Hey hun!

Im not very experienced in all this but will try and help you.....

I think you can OV straight after a period if you are having a very short cycle - are your cycles usually the same amount of days each month?

Maybe the pain in your left side was your body getting ready to OV next week (not sure how long the body starts to get ready before OV??) im sure I have heard that your body starts the OV straight away after your period as it takes approx 14 days (different for each women) to get to the point when you OV

Iv only just started using OPK sticks as im using the CBFM but I think you start using the sticks around cd8 (but again I think this depends on your cycle days) and yes everyday around the same time each day if possible (it will give you all instructions in the pack).

A lot of people say its best to bed ever other day (not everyday) so that the sperm have enough time to develop and get stronger etc. before being needed (IYNWIM)

I hope iv helped but i am only on my 1st month TTC so please ask others also just incase iv got anything wrong :) Good luck hun! xxx

Hey hun!

Im not very experienced in all this but will try and help you.....

I think you can OV straight after a period if you are having a very short cycle - are your cycles usually the same amount of days each month?

Maybe the pain in your left side was your body getting ready to OV next week (not sure how long the body starts to get ready before OV??) im sure I have heard that your body starts the OV straight away after your period as it takes approx 14 days (different for each women) to get to the point when you OV

Iv only just started using OPK sticks as im using the CBFM but I think you start using the sticks around cd8 (but again I think this depends on your cycle days) and yes everyday around the same time each day if possible (it will give you all instructions in the pack).

A lot of people say its best to bed ever other day (not everyday) so that the sperm have enough time to develop and get stronger etc. before being needed (IYNWIM)

I hope iv helped but i am only on my 1st month TTC so please ask others also just incase iv got anything wrong :) Good luck hun! xxx

R thanx ever so much for ure help its my 2nd month of ttc this month please keep in touch and tell me how u get on x

Will do hun, I will add you as a friend.

Are you doing anything else to help you TC?

Im using Conceive plus lube gel as the normal lube can make it harder for the little fellows (IYNWIM) to swim, also im using the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor, me and my OH are taking Pregnacare tablets and im also taking EPO and Angus Catus (not sure how to spell it) tablets and am doing random tests with OPK sticks....think thats it....oh and also sometimes I put my legs up against the wall! LOL :) x

Will do hun, I will add you as a friend.

Are you doing anything else to help you TC?

Im using Conceive plus lube gel as the normal lube can make it harder for the little fellows (IYNWIM) to swim, also im using the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor, me and my OH are taking Pregnacare tablets and im also taking EPO and Angus Catus (not sure how to spell it) tablets and am doing random tests with OPK sticks....think thats it....oh and also sometimes I put my legs up against the wall! LOL :) x

DONT KNOW IT KEEPS POSTING TWICE.....DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH MY LAPTOP SOZ! LOL X

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back