Can you vote on girls name please - NAME CHOSEN THANK YOU

Snuggle

Reaction score
We are struggling with a girls name but here's a few we agree on. We want something slightly different that goes with Maddison. What do you think?

I voted for Olivia; it's a beautiful name.
It also goes well with Maddison.

Thanks for votes girls, removed 2 of the names as hubby decided he didnt actually like them but no-one had voted for those ones anyway :wink:

Ooooh I was compiling a list to send you (but then stupid facebook deleted all my hard work) and Macey was one of my suggestions!

really like macey its lovely and goes with maddison. congrats on your scan although im not preg yet i alway check how you and babyblonde are getting on as you were both ttc when i first joined here and helped me. x

louise_c said:
really like macey its lovely and goes with maddison. congrats on your scan although im not preg yet i alway check how you and babyblonde are getting on as you were both ttc when i first joined here and helped me. x

Awwwwww thats very sweet hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I actually love and voted for Olivia - if i had another girl Oliva would be one of my choices :)

Macey is different too, there are a lot of neames out there these days that the world and his wife seem to choose, so its refreshing to hear something different!

hey sweetie i voted Olivia it was one of my favs :D and it sounds fab with Maddison <3 xxxxxxx

My friend has 2 girls..... one Madison (only 1 D) and Tegan........ spooky!!

We are decided!! The name will be Macey Olivia Bugg :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back