Can't work it out

Beeble

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I am new here and I am very confused.

My fiancee and I have been trying to conceive for a couple of months and a week before my period was due this month I started to get on and off cramps throughout the day for the full week.

Now I am 3 days late for my period.

I took a cheap pregnancy test and got an extremely faint line..I thought I was making it up so I went out and purchased clear blue.

For this I also got a very faint blue line turning it into a +

I feel the line should be more visable so I waited for the morning and did it again and it seems just as faint if not more so since the last one.

What does this mean?

Any advice would be helpful!

Thanks

Hey, soounds like you could definitely be preggo! Give it a couple of days and test again, but it definitely sounds like a yes. You can get cramps in the v early stages, I think it's connected to implantation. Good luck x

Thank you for getting back to me, I never thought I would be so panicky to be honest. I think its the uncertainty, if I am pregnant then I want a big bold line to waltz across my test stick so I can be all excited. Don't want to be excited just to find out that it was a false positive or a chemical pregnancy which I didn't know existed till yesterday! I have taken 3 tests and all are very faint so hopefully thats a good thing. Maybe not leaving it the full 48 hours since first tests was my mistake, maybe thats why the line is not any stronger in colour. Fingers crossed. x

hi there i would wait 2 days and test again as hvg doubles every 2 days it maybe that u ovulated late in the month and implantation has only just accured which will only give u a very faint like, if u like put ur test on here n let us all have a moochy at it for you :) hope this is ur bfp xx

I tried to put my test on here but because I have less than 10 posts it wont let me incase of spam! A second opinion would have been fabby x

Just do sum random posting n get that piccie up sounds exciting!!!! Xx

Babydust to all

Put up two links to the images as I cant get them working when inserted into post x

I can see the lines on both of those, I don't even think its particularly feint on the blue cross! x

I would buy a digi and use FMU tomorrow.

Digi's leave no room for interpretation!

Best of luck

xxxxxxxxx

ooh good luck witht he digi, but sounds like you did it! :yay:

Thanks guys! I am getting a little excited now but will contain it till tomorrow when I have given it 48 hours!

Aah ok I know I shouldn't have done it but I thought I would try ANOTHER brand of test to see where I am at and if I can get something more concrete but this one looks more like a negative...so that is 3 possible +'s and one negative. Goodness knows what is going on. So frustrating!

As its later in the day and still fairly early for testing it may just be that your urine is a bit diluted. Don't worry too much, good luck for tomorrow x

Aah ok I know I shouldn't have done it but I thought I would try ANOTHER brand of test to see where I am at and if I can get something more concrete but this one looks more like a negative...so that is 3 possible +'s and one negative. Goodness knows what is going on. So frustrating!

which brand did u do for 3rd one and how dpo are u again? those other 2 look like a defo + to me even if the clear blue was a dud the next one sure as hell isnt and those liones look pretty gd to me :) best of luck get a digi and do it with fmu xxxx

It did not work out for me unfortunately, the lines were very faint because the hormones were not getting any stronger - started to bleed and pass clots 5 days after period was due after over a week of cramping :(
Back to the drawing board for me. x

Oh no! So sorry. Do you feel it was a chemical pregnancy or a fluke with the tests? Huge hug x

I think it was a chemical pregnancy...i was getting symptoms and doc reckons egg was fertilised but it just didnt manage to hang in there unfortunately :(

I think it was a chemical pregnancy...i was getting symptoms and doc reckons egg was fertilised but it just didnt manage to hang in there unfortunately :(

:hugs: so sorry hun.....it's a cruel world isn't it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back