Chartstalkers - February 2009

Donna's here said:
Holly, nice steady temps babe, fingers crossed for ov soon :pray:

yup i think my body has decided 36.5 is a nice temp and it'll stay there for a while.. :lol:

everything so far is on track.. ready to OV CD21/22 last my last cycles. both cycles watery/EWCM has started around CD13/14 so fingers crossed i'll catch my eggy this month!

ooh a big rise! seriously? after I've not been able to bd for days?! :roll:

mel! well done! I've been dead naughty the past week or so cause I'm so sick of this cycle (and not allowed sex) so feel really bloated and fat after I was starting to slim down nicely (didn't lose much weight but it was nore the losing of bloat too that made it noticeable to people). dead gassy right nopw too - think it's cause I'm shovelling in fruit and veg snacks like it's my last day of eating!!

brilliant work quitting fags lou!you have every right to be proud

w1 - hope something happens within 2 weeks then (BFP would be good!! or af or doctors helping)

good signs spaceangel

Bloody HELL, my temp this morning! :lol: I'm sure it's just because of what I ate for dinner, but hopefully it wouldn't have been as low as yesterday's anyway. I feel like I'm forever looking to tomorrow's temp to be the answer and it never, never is. :roll: :lol:

Will have a proper stalk later! :wave:

:cheer: mel sooo hoping its ovulation and not the curry!!! was it really spicy? :lol: thanks for the advice hun- have replied to ur message but will probably duplicate a lot of it here now!!!

wanting1- looking at ur chart i think u may have ovulated day 39? what does everyone else think? those temps seem to be nice and high the last couple of days. good luck :pray: glad uv been for ur doctors advice.

thanks for the messages girls :hug: bit of an update- the doctor phoned me last night at 7.30(first reaction was oh my god i must be dying for a gp to be working at this time! :lol: ) she said she'd been talking to a couple of other doctors/gynae and decided it was best if i didn't take the met until i had seen the gynae! (mel thought it was strange they put me on it so i think our mel should become a doctor!!) i had already picked it up so i've wasted £7.10 grrrrrrrr!!!! :x :lol: !!! i had already taken 1 and lets just say tootsie that i'm not sure taking a low dose makes much difference to the tummy effects! :oops: i was really looking forward to having some progress but i guess i'll just have to be patient! gonna try and stick to the healthy diet and see what happens. so i guess its back to waiting...................................................................................

xxxx

:hug: Puds. At least you know that things are being done and it's great that your GP took the time to call you, not all Dr's are so concientious (sp?).

I am still peeing every 5 mins and my boobs are killing me. I have also lost 3lbs this week which I am happy with! I am so hoping that I get my BFP this month, but I still dont think its my month. I have some 15 miu tests and they are still showing BFN which I guess for 10 DPO is normal isn't it? I have ordered some 10 miu ones from babymad which should come tomorrow. FX!

The results of my official stalk are in! :lol:

Donna, I know you didn’t get a +opk, but that temp rise looks promising – FX for ya! Maybe you can take a breather soon. :lol:

Pudsie, I have to say I’m really glad the doc told you to hold off on that metformin – I’m not sure that’s the right solution for you, and they were awfully quick to prescribe it! Hope after you talk to the gyno and the reflexologist there’s a bit of a clearer picture of what’s actually gone wrong. The symptoms you describe in your pm sound like pco and like you’re having possible hyperthyroid issues, so maybe if they’re able to balance out your thyroid the problems might ease a bit? :hug: I shall wait to hear more. :D

Yay for ov, Waterlilie! :cheer: Now get those temps rising. :)

Cyprus, are you not feeling so well today? That’s a massive rise! :hug:

Wanting1, why in the hell hasn’t FF given you your lines?? Looks like ov on CD39 or 40 to me! Hope you get your bfp or start fresh soon, honey. :hug:

Roseanimal, weirdness about our temp rises today, huh? Lol Did you have pancakes yesterday, by any chance? REALLY hoping it’s ov for you, hon! :pray:

SA, I’m liking those slight rises each day and the symptoms you’ve described – FX for ya!!

Tootsie, looks like ov to me! :cheer: Let’s hope that last BD you got in there is just the ticket. :wink:

:wave: Everyone else!

tootsieb said:
Wow Donna, you must have had a notepad beside you to remember all that!!!
Lol, I have 2 windows open so I can write what i see :D

Wanting1 said:
Donna's here said:
Wanting1, if you get FF to disregard day 42, does it give you your crosses?

Thanks, I tried but no luck :-(

Well I still think you ov'd around day 40 and cant figure out why FF hasn't given you your crosses.

Puds, wondering why your Dr changed her mind. After my sis had her scan and was seen as having pos she was started on them straight away. :think:

melissa5317 said:
Donna, I know you didn’t get a +opk, but that temp rise looks promising – FX for ya! Maybe you can take a breather soon. :lol:
Not sure whats going on. I had faint lines and I mean faint on my opks Sunday & Monday expecting to get a + yesterday and I had not even a faint one yesterday, then this temp rise today :think: :doh: Shall test again as normal twice tonight and just see what happens with my temp tomorrow.

Nice stalk too Mel, saves me looking today lol xx :hug:

Edited rather than deleted, as preferred by the site owners.

Last edited:
nope mel i did not! it is strange! hope it's for a good reason for both of us! :pray: :pray:

I think thats me out for this month. I have got some pink spotting and I only usually get it just before af starts :cry:

Oddly though, my temp is 37.19 (decided to check it). I have never had an IB bleed with any of my other pregnancies so I dont think I am gonna have one this time :(

SpaceAngel said:
I think thats me out for this month. I have got some pink spotting and I only usually get it just before af starts :cry:
:hug: Fingers crossed its not hun :hug:

roseanimal said:
nope mel i did not! it is strange! hope it's for a good reason for both of us! :pray: :pray:
Its something in the air coz mine went high today too.
Hoping it's ov :pray:

Morning ladies.
Not sure whats going on with me, temp drop this morning so I guess I did'nt ov and we didnt bd last night :doh: :wall: AARRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH :(

Donna's here said:
Morning ladies.
Not sure whats going on with me, temp drop this morning so I guess I did'nt ov and we didnt bd last night :doh: :wall: AARRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH :(

You crazy girl! :lol: Hope you got one in for good measure this morning! :wink: I bet you were probably glad for the break, tho, and you can be happy that at least it obviously wasn't your peak day that you missed!

FF has finally come around to my way of thinking, but that means I'm only 6dpo after all...I'm desperate for AF!!

I'm trying to work out if I'v ov'd or not. My temp really dipped but then I thought I would have shot up a lot higher yesterday and today. I've run out of OPKs so that hasn't helped either. Can your temps be affected by colds? I've got this stinker of a head cold and I'm totally blocked up and have probably been sleeping with my mouth open. Could somebody look at my chart please? Ta!

PS Does CM dry up straight after ov? Haven't checked mine yet just curious.

Ok guys, need a show of hands here...

Should there be a new March chartstalkers thread posted on this forum, or on the new one? I'm not really planning on sticking around on this one anymore after February (b/c of what's happened) once the subforums are all set up on .org.uk/forum/, but I don't want to lose you ladies either.

What are everyones' thoughts?

melissa5317 said:

Should there be a new March chartstalkers thread posted on this forum, or on the new one? I'm not really planning on sticking around on this one anymore after February (b/c of what's happened) once the subforums are all set up on .org.uk/forum/, but I don't want to lose you ladies either.

did you mean .org mel or was it changed for you? :?

Donna's here said:
melissa5317 said:

did you mean .org mel or was it changed for you? :?

I definitely meant .org - tried to put the actual address in earlier but then it did get changed. Melissa is not a happy bunny...

Ive just read on the new forum that this one has been taken over by someone else but nastily. Apparently all PM's are being checked for swapping new forum details and any posts not liked are being changed or deleted. I cant get in and edit the testing threads as that part has been taken off. Not really sure what to do either :(

Donna's here said:
Ive just read on the new forum that this one has been taken over by someone else but nastily. Apparently all PM's are being checked for swapping new forum details and any posts not liked are being changed or deleted. I cant get in and edit the testing threads as that part has been taken off. Not really sure what to do either :(

I've e-mailed Puds & Rosie as well as you, but I don't have anyone else's address. I had trouble getting into the new site at first until I tacked on the end bit, but all is fine now.

I think I'm going to check back on this one for the next few days and then hand it over to someone else here if they're sticking around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back