Cheese sauce and rice pudding

kellylou

Reaction score
but not together!!

I wwant to make Alex a fish pie and also some rice pudding I got some pudding rice the recipe says to use formula but can I make it with whole milk and can I freeze it, if not can I chill it for how long??

Also want to do porridge with oats but that again says formula so any advice appreciated!

Anyone make any of these? I got around the fish pie by using the heinz cook at home cheese sauce and Alex scoffed it all so cant have been too bad :)

I've only ever used my normal semi-skimmed milk whenever cooking food, mainly cos I don't have full fat or I'd use that. Made Lizzie some veg in cheese sauce the other day and didn't even think about using formula!
Really don't think it matters hun :)

personally I know its wrong but I don't alter my meals for LO I just mash it up for him and give plenty of juice and water afterwards seeing as he only eats the littlest amount he is more of a pudding man and crisp head lol x

Same as the other girls. I just give my LO what I have, never alter it. :)

i use whole milk for zaks breakfast and for making cheese sauce, custard, rice pudding etc for him. I just make enough for his meal or a couple of meals and chill it. dont think it freezes very well to be honest. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back