Christening gown, Osh kosh, next girls things and more :)

saffydreamer

Reaction score
All my items include postage costs, Im happy to accept paypal or postal orders

Next 100% silk christening Dress, Never worn, however i removed tags, decided to get her christened when she was a bit older :oops:
Cost a bomb :shhh: dont tell oh!!!
i would like £12 including delivery, its a ivory colour with flowers all over it, Size is 0-3 months weight 14lbs, pics dont do it justice its 100% silk
DSC01083-1.jpg

DSC01084.jpg

DSC01085.jpg

Osh Kosh velour blue jacket new with tags size 3months id like £4 delivered
DSC01088.jpg

DSC01089.jpg

Baby Gap denim jacket, i think its unisex size up to 3 months £3.50 delivered
DSC01091.jpg

Next floral mac, age 3-6 months Loved this so much i bought it in 6-9 months :D £4 delivered
DSC01092.jpg

Tiny Pale pink with glittery fleck cardi from next up to 3 months only worn once £2.50 delivered
DSC01096.jpg

Vest 3-6 months mini mode £2 delivered
DSC01097.jpg

DSC01098.jpg

please can i have the dummies..what a bargain :)..could you pm me your paypal details thanx

How much for the 2 sets of shoes?
Pm me with ur details and ill paypal you lol!

Can i have the 0-3 pink George dress, the Monsoon silk dress, the 3-6 gap flower dress please.

How much including the postage on all three?

Will pay by paypal.

will this stretch a bit? Fi is nearly 2 months, she's 10lb 1 oz
I've been looking for something like this... if you think it'll fit her for a month or so could i have it please?
Tiny Pale pink with glittery fleck cardi from next up to 3 months only worn once £2.50 delivered

p.s. if you pm me i may not be able to reply until Friday when our internet it fixed

xx

Hey Ava wore it until she was about 4-5 months, its suposed to be a tiny cardi to wear over a dress, its quite stretchy but its entirely up to you, tbh i find next stuff generous, Avies 10 months and is still wearing some next 3-6 months xxxxxx

Has the Next Floral Mac at £4 gone?? I love it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back