Update - Sleeping bag & suits, snowsuit, summer stuff & bits

Sherlock

Reaction score
Updated with more clothes January 8 - If the price seems too much drop me a PM and make me an offer :) Postage will be first class.

New stuff

Mothercare 0-6 months 2.5 tog sleeping bag suitable from 7.7lb - Make me an offer :)

babyclothes4.png

Sleepsuits 3-6 months. Next, has fold over scratch mits (left) and Disney (right) £3 for the two plus P&P (can split or add M&S one in also)

babyclothes6.png
babyclothes8.png

Sleepsuit 3-6 months - M&S £2 plus P&P (can add to other two above also)

babyclothes13.png
babyclothes14.png

Left -Short legged romper suit with matching socks 3-6 months £2 plus P&P
Right - Romper 3-6 months -Mini Mode - worn once £2.50 plus P&P

babyclothes1.png
babyclothes11.png

Summer dungarees and tee 3-6 months - Lightweight, worn once £3 plus P&P

babyclothes15.png

Snowsuit 6-9 months - Furry type - new with label on by Cherokee £5 plus P&P

clothes01.jpg

Boys top 9-12 months - New without tags - Tu - £2 inc P&P

clothes02.jpg

Boys tee shirts 9-12 months - New, one with tags left. Other sold - Tu- £1.50 inc P&P

clothes03.jpg

Tops 6-9 months - Tu range - Worn only a couple of times - £3 inc P&P
clothes07.jpg

Mothercare boys newborn dungarees and long sleeved bodysuit (worn twice)

dungarees.jpg

And boys blue cardi 0-3 months - Mothercare, washed but unworn

m_care0_3cardi.jpg

Sherlock said:

Tu boys 3-6 month hooded top £1.50 plus P&P (washed but not worn)

2926221249_88ff6e85ec.jpg

Cud i have this please

How much with p&p? x

Updated with a few more. Newborn - 6 months stuff.

Updated with some 6-9 and 9-12 months boys and neutral stuff

New or nearly new including a snowsuit

hiya

I like the dino t-shirt but I've already been given the other one, I don't suppose you'd split them?

Urchin said:
hiya

I like the dino t-shirt but I've already been given the other one, I don't suppose you'd split them?

Sure happy to do so.

Also have a tee and shorts in 6-12 month size you might like. Brown tee with design on the front and beige colour shorts (long ones). They were a present and Galen won't fit them come the summer. I think I said in your Wanted thread I might have something that would suit for your holiday. Want me to throw them in?

yeah sounds good how much and do you have paypal?

I'd like the Boys sleepsuits (6-9 months 3 pack - Tu - Worn only a couple of times - £3 plus P&P) if they are still available. If so, could you let me know the total with shipping and I will send through paypal. Many thanks!

Kimberly said:
I'd like the Boys sleepsuits (6-9 months 3 pack - Tu - Worn only a couple of times - £3 plus P&P) if they are still available. If so, could you let me know the total with shipping and I will send through paypal. Many thanks!

They are :) £4.50 ok?

Paypal is listed above. Drop me a PM with your address and I'll pop them in the post in the next couple of days.

I'll have the 9-12 months knited carddie and the joggers in 9-12 month if you still have them! :) They look nice!

CoreysMummy said:
I'll have the 9-12 months knited carddie and the joggers in 9-12 month if you still have them! :) They look nice!

Sure :) I'll have to work out the P&P as the cardi weighs a bit more than the other stuff but it won't be that much. I'll let you know tomorrow if thats ok.

Updated Jan 8 with sleeping bag, sleepsuits, rompers and a few other bits :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back