Christening today and feeling pants :(

Zoeox

Reaction score
My cousins twins' christening is today at 3 and I'm sat here feeling very pants and fatt. Not feeling very pregnant lately maybe because of not being able to feel LO yet and not looking particulary pregnant. HORMONES!
Just a little rant as I'm sure everything will be fine. Hoping at some point within the future I will feel and look pregnant
xx

Oh bless you :hug:

The great thing about being pregnant is it's a good excuse to leave early....but you'll be fine when you get there xxxxxxxxxx

You will hun :hug: Sure it'll be a lovely day. Sometimes the days you aren't looking forward to turn out to be the better ones. Maybe lo will kick during the christening ;)

xx

wow have you not felt your LO move yet at all? do you have a front lying placenta or something hun? x I know you may seem down but your bump will be bigger soon and baby will let you know they are in there giving you kicks and punches. x

Take some water and emergency biscuits with you for just in case you have a wobbly moment. I used to carry around an emergency apple for this reason.

Its just the fact of how that half of the family are, there not the best of people but hey ho!
And I only feel like little flutters still, got anterior placenta but apparently not low. My mom, OH and myself all feel the same about going, :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back