Christmas presents!

purple13

Reaction score
i've just bought all my Christmas presents!!

i've NEVER been this organised before but now i feel horribly smug :cheer: i've bought them all from amazon online and they're due to be delivered next week.

am going on holiday in a couple of weeks so reckon i'll take my cards away with me and write them then...

hehehe :D :D

:cheer: :cheer:
weldone you
im getting there slowly just relised how little time i have left need to get food and everything yet eep!!!
manda xx

OMG! I haven't even started thinking about ity. I have no idea what to get for anyone!

Can someone inspire me please! Ideas very welcome LOL

We haven't started yet either! We normally buy as much as possible online cos I hate battling my way through the queues.
Still like going in for late night shopping though to see the lights, it's so much nicer when you don't have a list with you of stuff you actually have to buy :D
Woolworths is always the worst on late night shopping nights, especially around the cards and chocolates

ive not started either. Going on monday with mil so she can sort our girls out.

i've bought picture frames for all the older lot (great aunt, nan, grandad) and am going to put pics of mine & OH's wedding day in them.

then for the rest of the family, have bought cufflinks, a board game, jumpers, a corkscrew set, some burts bees stuff and a handbag.

am v pleased cos the whole lot (inc. my christmas cards which i've ordered from macmillan cancer support) have come to just over £50 each for me and OH - effectively £4 each per present...

i'm usually still scrabbling round on christmas eve for last minute presents for people. its great being organised!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back