Clairebear22's Labour Watch!!

clairebear22

Reaction score
At last!!! :dance:

We DTD this morning in a half hearted and very unromantic attempt to get things moving....

All day i've been getting quite a bit of mucus that was stopping and starting so didn't really think alot of it.

Been for a NO.2 ALOT today too! :oooo:

Got home from the in-laws at 12.20am and went to bed.

I was woken up at 2.45 because I felt 'wet' so went to the loo and I was covered and I mean covered in clear mucus!! I've never seen so much of the stuff so I put a pad on and got back in bed.

I'm now getting nippy 10 second period pains every few mins or so which are better to tolerate now that i've gotten out of bed.

So i'm going to watch crap telly and doze on the sofa until they get too much to handle or too close together! I've told OH to sleep so he has the energy to look after me later!

I don't have a text buddy so watch out for my baby boy's birth announcment - hopefully on Father's Day! :dance::) x

Good luck hun! Can't believe its your turn already!!!!! :)

Ooooh, good luck Claire! A baby for Father's Day would be lovely! Keep us updated! xx

Quick update while I still can.

Woke OH up at 5am because they were coming quite quickly but not too painful so I thought we should time them just incase. Timed them for 30mins and i'm contracting every 5 mins for almost 1 min each time!!
Just called the Midwife unit and she said we could go in to be assessed but would probably be sent home again so we've chosen to hang around at home for now. She said they usually admit ladies when they're 3mins apart and pretty intense so hopefully I won't be too much longer!! :) x

Yay!! Good luck!! I was every 6 mins but had him an hour later so fingers crossed it'll be quick for you!!
x x

oooooooh how exciting - would be lovely if baby makes an appearance today! Nice that they gave you the option of going in if you want to... you're doing fab to stick it out at home for a bit though... good luck.. look forward to more news!!!

Squeeeeeeee!!!!! How fast has your pregnancy gone?! I'm gona pm you my number!!

Clairebear that's great. Think you were one of the first people I started posting with ages ago when i joined - can't believe that you are about to meet your little one real soon! fathers day would be a fab day to make an entrance! Good luck - looking out for your announcement :dance:

Hey!

Quick update: Went to hospital at 8am to get assessed more than anything so I knew what was happening. She did the usual BP, temp etc and i'm fine. She did an internal and i'm 3cms and very stretchy so i'm defo in early labour. She swept me good and proper and we're now back home.

Worst thing is that baby is back to back so i'm off to get on all fours to try and turn him over!

Gotta go back in when I can't take the pains, if my waters go or if the contractions get very close together.

MMG&I i've turned my phone off now so not much point having a text buddy, thanks very much for offering though hun! :) x

Eeek!!! How exciting! Sounds like your doing fab so far lovely - look forward to see your birth announcement!! Yay!

ah good luck claire. so jealous of everyone having thee babys. hope you manage to get him turned. xxx

good luck hun. Fathers day baby would be amazing ! sounds like ur definitely on ur way !! x

Good luck Claire - won't be long before you have Jack in your arms xx

good luck hun, it would be just lovely if he made his appearance today :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back