CM - Stages??

EllieBelle

Reaction score
I have done so much reading on CM and the various stages, but am now getting myself confused.

I came off the pill end of March, had my first natural AF last week (finished Sat 26th) - which would have given me a 33 day cycle (albeit its taking the date of my March AF which was not natural as just finished BCP's, os not a good indication yet of how long my cycles will be).

So 4 days after AF I am now noticing clear stretchy CM, not EWCM more like the stage before, but am unsure how many days before ovulation you can get this?

My body is obviously a little out of sorts at the moment, but dont want to miss Ovulation if possible (last month I am sure I felt it though), although a little late to do much BD'ing!

Many Thanks

hun just keep checking some women get several patches of fertile cm throughout there cycle i always had 2 days watery and then straight to ewcm for a few days then dry up for the rest of the month not everyone is the same if yours is clear and stretchy now i would bd now and keep bd till cm dries up which is usually a good indication that you have ovd if you are not using anything to tell you when you ov then it might be a good idea to bd every other day after you think ov might have happened too just to stay covered good luck xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back