Come dine with me?

MrsR

Reaction score
I am an absolute food show addict! From Heston to Come dine with me to Great British menu I will watch any and every food show! So I was thinking, if I went on come dine with me what would I serve? x Here goes;

Canapes:Mini onion tarts and smoked salmon blinis served with champagne and peach juice

Starter:Twice-baked soufflé with warm salsa and pesto

Main course:Chicken stuffed with mushroom mousse on lentils and pink peppercorns and parsnip crisps

Dessert:Lemon tart with lemon sorbet

What would your menu be? x

Oooh I'll have to have a think about it. I love come dine with me! Your menu sounds amazing!

My sisters and I did our own come dine with me last year! This was my menu:

Nibbles Vegetable crisps, olives and nuts.

Starter Bruscetta followed by, lemon vodka sorbet

Main Roast baby potatoes, green beans and griddled duck breast in a cranberry and port sauce.

Dessert Chocolate baileys cheese cake

It was all really yummy! Wasn't too happy with my starter but it was a last minute thing, as I had tried to make chicken liver pate but it came out disgusting!

I really enjoyed spending ages looking for recipes, I love food!

I search the Internet for new recipes all the time! x lol x I love food too!!! x

Oh this is my tyoe of thread helen lol.....I LOVE having dinner parties and me and the biker girls also do our own come dine with me....its so much fun and we have different themes too....so heres one of my menus....we had so much fun doing it were onto our second series lol .....I go over the top and print a menu out for everyone on the night too...adds to the atmosphere....xxx

Canapés
Mozzarella & Chilli Bruchetta
Feta Cheese bites
Serverd with a variety of Cocktails
v
Starter
Vegetable & Stilton Soup
Homemade Warm Crusty Rolls & Butter Curls
v
Main Course
Peppered Fillet of Beef
Carrot and Swede Mash
Buttered Vegetable Medley
Fluffy Roasted Potatoes
Butter Creamed Potatoes
Yorkshire Pudding
Rich Meaty Gravy
Pepper Gravy
v
Dessert
Coffee Granita & Tia-Maria Cheese Cake
v
Cheese Board, Various Biscuits & Grapes
v
Coffee & Mints

So ladies whats your addresses............we will start next monday evening lol they all sound yummy xxx

Stop it you lot, I'm starving having read all the menus!

I love cooking shows, esp great british menu and rnaymond blancs kitchen secrets, but I always miss that one, so hoping he does a book!

Ha I know JJ Im sitting here bloody starving now....and DYING for a cup of coffee....but cant be bothered to go back downstairs coz Im all cozy here lol...... Love ANY type of cookery programmes and just love ANYTHING to do with food.....might explain my rather large ars* ha ha xxx

:rotfl:

Well Wilma you know what all good chefs say " Taste, taste, taste"

It'd be so much fun! x I was watching Heston last night and he always fascinates me! I love masterchef as well! Lol x this thread is making me sooooo hungry! x Im quite fussy with certain food so I'd probably be an awful guest! Though I would eat the food to be polite x the only thing I really 100% don't eat is porkfor no reason other than I hate the taste! Lol x

Ah helen Im with you on Heston....watch his gothic feast other night...he also facinates me how he actually looks at food and its processes as a science which to be fair is what it really is....Love it!!

Yes its so much fun especially as one of the girls can not cook to save her life she gets her dad to make a selection of stuff and keeps it in an old fashioned food warmer lol still have a giggle tho!! xxx

Oh god I am so hungry now after reading this thread :rofl: All your menus sound amazing!

ha tonks...dont they make you want to just eat it all!!! I think we should set up a PF 'come dine with me'...... lol xxx

Agreed!!! Lol x how much fun!

Ok Helen....when we coming to yours for dinner then? lol
I will cook second......anyone else? lol xx

You'd be lucky to get more than 3 people to fit in my place! We're in a flat at minute and it's miniscule!!! x we'd get to know each other very well very quickly! Lmao x could be interesting x

Ha thats fine Helen....me you and who evers cooking 3rd lol! Ha ha god I would love to do that with a bunch of strangers how amusing would it be....xxx

When I move we'll have to do it! x x

Deal! I will hold you to that..... We will have to see who else lives near to us and wants to do it....Ah I cant wait then something to look forward to for all us foodies....xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back