Computer Says No :(

JeezLouise

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

AF is due tomorrow. Was really good until Monday when I cracked and did Tesco cheapie and IC. IC was neg but Tesco had a faint line. Splurged yesterday and did 2xFRER with super-faint lines, the other Tesco with another faint line and IC with nothing. Did CB digi in the afternoon that said not pregnant.

FMU today I've done 3 ICs and a FRER (all mega-faint lines) and CB digi said not pregnant again. I had brown tinged CM on Monday and brown spotting yesterday afternoon but nothing since then, so just waiting for AF to show.

I feel so stupid for wasting all that money and time squinting at tests and "seeing" lines. Had a baby dream last night too which made the disappointment even worse.

Sorry for all the moaning but I'm gutted.

Lou xx

aawww yes were in the sameboat Lou,
except I havent bought any tests and driving myself mad with the am , am I not questions!!!
So wish I had crumbled and bought a test now!

You had the same cramps as me a week b4 af due too, mine have all gone now, no achy boobs nothing!
Af due today - NOTHING!! but pink tinged cm last night.

I really need to give this ttc lark up as it messing with my head! xx

Sorry to hear about your disappointment :(. FX AF doesn't show he face!!
x

Thanks girls. Sorry for the rant, I was really down before because I'd really like a 2012 baby (really selfish reasons - this was my last chance cycle to give birth before my 30th next Jan and I don't want to be pregnant on my birthday or over the Christmas period!) plus it's my mum's birthday next week and I really wanted to surprise her with the news of her first grandchild on the way.

Feeling a bit more mellow now. I want a baby and I know I'll get there in the end on mother nature's terms, not my own! This was only our third cycle, I'm being very selfish moaning when so many amazing women wait years to get there.

The wine's in the fridge and will be cracked open the second AF shows...bring it on, witch! Going to up my game for cycle four.

Love and luck,
Lou xx

I know how you feel il be 30 in aug and felt really upset at xmas when i realised that i would now be 30 before i had my LO, but now i dont mind i just want to see that BFP reguardless of my age lol!!!

Fx it wont be long for us now hun.

Michelle. x

hey I feel ya Lou I really wanted a 2012 baby and was so upset when af showed, If i fall pg this cycle my due date will be so close to my ds's birthday :( not happy about that but what can we do. hey you're not out until the witch shows her ugly face fx for you :) feel better...

Thanks girls. Sorry for the rant, I was really down before because I'd really like a 2012 baby (really selfish reasons - this was my last chance cycle to give birth before my 30th next Jan and I don't want to be pregnant on my birthday or over the Christmas period!) plus it's my mum's birthday next week and I really wanted to surprise her with the news of her first grandchild on the way.

I had a really strong feeling that I either wanted to be pregnant or have had a baby by 32 (it was in my "plan"), however once I realised this was the problem and went past the milestone (now 33!), much more chilled about it.

I think these things develop in the head and bypass conscious thought...

I had a really strong feeling that I either wanted to be pregnant or have had a baby by 32 (it was in my "plan"), however once I realised this was the problem and went past the milestone (now 33!), much more chilled about it.

I think these things develop in the head and bypass conscious thought...

I was thinking about this last night, I think its a joke that they call it "family planning"! I think it all kind of stems from being at school, they kind of drill it into you that the moment you have sex you WILL get pregnant if you don't use contraception. I'm a total control freak and it's driving me mad that I can't choose when I get my BFP! The irony is if I can relax about it its more likely to happen...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back