Confused, could my dates be wrong?

OCTBABY

Reaction score
had my last lmp 26th Dec 2010 and was told at my first scan i concieved on the 16th Jan 2011 making me 8weeks 1 day this would of been correct to my lmp and when I had sex with my partner. My dates then changed on the 12week scan by 1 week and I was told I concieved the 23rd Jan 2011 and that would of made my lmp 9th Jan 2011 which i know is wrong as my cycle is a 32 day cycle so i wouldnt of had my period again that early. I didnt have sex again from 16th until 5th Feb 2011 so i know i can only be pregnant by these 2 dates. Is there anyway My baby could of been concieved on the 5th of feb but is measuring 2weeks bigger than the actualy date I concieved or would this have been picked up by the scanographer or midwife. I am now 33 weeks pregnant.

Also I never had a period in January due to taking the pill again around the 18th Jan 2011 would I still of had a period as I started taking my pill in the middle of my cycle or would that of meant I was already pregnant.

Thanks for your feed back

Hey sweetie, I am no good with stuff like this but try posting this in pregnancy chat or tri 3, you'll probably get more response!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back