confused!

leanne88

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wanted a bit of advice.....I was due af yesterday, but nothing. Woke up 2 nights ago with strong af like cramps, but nothing since.
Took 2 predictor tests 2 days ago, both bfn.
Sore breasts, and have developed a hatred for marmite, after always having loved it!
What do you think?

Good luck to you all xx

I think it sounds promising, but don't keep your hopes up just in case! Sometimes I start getting a bit sick and put off foods I like around my period but I always think i'm pregnant and take about 20 tests lol... Try to take it easy and test every 48 hours :)

Hope you get your BFP!

xx

Welcome to the forum :)

It sounds good and it's not uncommon to get :bfn: for a while after AF is late. Give it a week and test again :)

Thanks,

I'm scared to test again, don't wanna keep seeing the bfn!

Give it even to the end of the week before testing again if you don't want to see a BFN :hug: You're not out to the witch is here.. Sounds promising though hun :yay:

as the other ladies said test in a week hope that :witch: says away from you. good luck hun xx

Thanks,

Still no sign of af, I have held off testing over the last few days but think I may test again later today?
It's now been 35 days since the first day of my last af, 5 weeks. My cycle isn't usually this long. Don't know what to expect and am trying not to get my hopes up x

oh my goodness do a test!! i need to know!! :D lol good luck xxx

Thanks Lisa,

Yeah, I think I should test again today, I think I'm putting it off as I've had 4 bfn's last week and it's so disappointing when that happens!

Hiya, i had a negative test 4days before my period was due then 8 days after it was due got a positive, sometimes it takes a while for it to show up on a test. good luck when u decide to test again :) x

I'm really hoping that is the case with me too, think I'm about 6 days late now.
Thank you for that, it's so hard trying not to get my hopes up all the time. I think I'll test today again. xx

I've just done another test, bfn again.
Still no signs that af is coming though, and I'm not normally this late.
What do you think? xx

Maybe wait a few more days and test again with fmu. good luck :dust:

Looks like I'm out, af arrived.
Don't know why she decided to be late this month, just for me to get my hopes up! Bit emotional now, I don't understand why it's taking so long and why it's so difficult.

Hope :witch:stays away from you all xx

Sorry to hear that hun. Sending much love and support to you and lots of luck for next month.

xxx

Last edited:
Sorry to here that. Wish you luck with your next cycle.

Sorry to hear! Good luck next time hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back