Contractions are coming now *update 2

Petra

Reaction score
I have had contractions from 9am every 8 - 10 minutes. They lasted about a minute each. OMG they were painful !! They have grown more apart now so not putting my hopes up too much.

I have also noticed that my hands and feet are swollen really badly. They feel like on fire with white marks under the skin. Is that normal?

*UPDATE1 6pm*
Contractions are coming much stronger now and range between 4 - 7 minutes. Going to have a bath now so lets see what happens.

11:40 pm I am back from the labour ward.. I am 3 cm dilated and they wanted to send me to the antenatal ward for the night ( 4 people in one room and DH would have to go home). Since we live so near the hospital I asked to go home for a bit ( I was starving :) I will be going back once the contractions get even more full on. ( OMG they are so painful already). I will update again later if I still can otherwise you will hear from Julie84.

Christmasbabygirl - sorry for queue jumping :hug: :hug: :hug: Lots of labour dust to you and Julie :hug:

Oh hope this is it for you hun.........I would call your MW immediately about the burning sensation in your hands/feet!

Make sure you keep us updated :hug:

queue jumper lol!!! :talkhand:
hope this is it for u
LABOUR DUSSSSTTT!!!
is there any news yet?! x

The contractions are much stronger and painful now but coming every 15 minutes :roll:

Christmasbabygirl - I don't think I will queue jump..it is probably just a practice :think: LABOUR DUST to you first hun :hug:

hmm i dunno why but i dont think its a practice just got a feeling lol! i think my ones preeetty comfy in there hehe xx

If you have a bath and its true labour (which im sure it is) having a bath should help intensify them :D

Oooh hope this is it for you Petra - good luck!! :hug:

Good luck Petre hunnie hope things are going well!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

whoo hurry up little one.
its ok hun i thought id hate going overdue but i dont mind at all (yet lol) plus nothing is ready yet and house is a tip from xmas and being poorly still so could do with some more time lol! looking out for updates!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back