Coronation Street crash!

cherrybinky

Reaction score
I just recently got back into Corrie after 4 years not watching it and it was like never being away but OMG that crash was amazing and scary! I wonder who is going out of it! Did anyone else watch?

me i did!! i CANNOT believe they killed baby jack!!!!! john is sooo getting away with killing the psycho!!!! lol xx

Omg! I loved it! I have read up on digital spy on the next few weeks :rofl: I couldn't wait!

lol john does that to me at the start of every effing episode! cos he reads the tv mags its sooo anoying! xx

Oooh I know who croaks too!! Was really good wasn't it!

I reckon Ashley, Rita, Molly and ooooh who else? Damn, Im off to read spoilers now lol

Oooh who dies, who dies?! PM please! I thought maybe Rita, Ashley and deffo Molly, but can't find any definites online! I'm normally a casual watcher but my brother insists on it, so caught the crash etc and it was mint!

Anyone watch the live episode ? And did anyone not get upset ? I thought pregnant women were suppose to be more tearful ? ppl on my facebook r saying they cried but i didnt find it that upsetting.... altho the peter n leanne bit was the best... the rest... well not even fiz givin birth bothered me... cant believe im saying this, normally i cry at anything. weird...

did anyone see izzy in the wheel chair stand up thought she was paralised (sp) she announced fizz had the baby but stood up??? speaking of fizz i cant wait for john to get caught(he better get caught) he does my head in

baby jack isnt dead either what made you think that

meeah the ending was good i suggest you watch it on iplayer

edit just found out she is in a wheel chair in real life still shocked me that she stood lol

Last edited:
I watched the live one well it's ment to be 4 deaths and a wedding well the wedding was obvious however short It lasted lol dead are Molly and I'm 90% certain Peter wot recover and ashley is certainly dead so that leaves one more.. Me and DH are banking on it being Kevin after Sally gets her hands on him :rotfl: felt sooooo sorry for Sally! Great acting for a live performance tho!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the other funeral is the woman john tried bumping off she does die ive read about the funeral weeks ago

its too confusing just when you think someone is dead they get up and do a samba lol. kill them or dont, the suspense is killing me lol

Did anyone else think the actress who played fizz overacted the birth ? I dont know but OH was falling off the sofa saying she was screaming too much ? I felt so sorry for her tiny baba though :(

did anyone see izzy in the wheel chair stand up thought she was paralised (sp) she announced fizz had the baby but stood up??? speaking of fizz i cant wait for john to get caught(he better get caught) he does my head in

edit just found out she is in a wheel chair in real life still shocked me that she stood lol

Apparently , she can stand in real life just not well , and so can the character ? I reckon it was a mistake though :whistle:
I totally agree about John he drives me mad !

Apparently , she can stand in real life just not well , and so can the character ? I reckon it was a mistake though :whistle:
I totally agree about John he drives me mad !

yeah i was like she stood up lol my mate seen her in town and nearly said what you doing in a wheel chair thankfully she didnt though

Did anyone else think the actress who played fizz overacted the birth ? I dont know but OH was falling off the sofa saying she was screaming too much ? I felt so sorry for her tiny baba though :(

I don't think she was over acting but it wasn't like a normal birth they r all the same 2 pushes and baby is out lol plus midwife would have said don't scream be quiet coz you have to push into your bum no screaming allowed lol!!

I don't think she was over acting but it wasn't like a normal birth they r all the same 2 pushes and baby is out lol plus midwife would have said don't scream be quiet coz you have to push into your bum no screaming allowed lol!!

lol yeah that was the only bit I was wondering about lol , I was told to be quiet while I pushed lol , I actually think she did very well for a live birth scene , I somehow think OH thinks I was silent during my labour or something :eh:

lol yeah that was the only bit I was wondering about lol , I was told to be quiet while I pushed lol , I actually think she did very well for a live birth scene , I somehow think OH thinks I was silent during my labour or something :eh:

I think we should go on corrie and show them all how labour acting it done hehe!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back