Could i be?? Please help.. new here

Want Baby number1

Reaction score
Hi.
Im new on here so...
This is myself and my partners first month on TTC. We BD'd on my 2 most fertile days and also around them. The first day of my last cycle was 29/12/08 and i am very regular with AF. I couldnt wait until the 29th (only 3days i know...) to test so i tested yesturday and it wernt with my first morning wee either, it was quite late on in the afternoon and i had been drinking water during the day. I tested with Clearblue digital and it was negative :(
Could i still be pregnant? When should i test again?
I havent had any symptoms or anything though?
xx :hug:

I would wait a few more days and do it on the first day of your missed period for the best result. I know its tempting to keep testing early but that can just get your hopes up only to be upset as it could be too early to tell now, but it may be that you just haven't made it this month but if so dont let it get you down and keep trying :hug: xx

I agree, give it a couple of days and test again because if you are pregnant your hcg levels will double every 48 hours. Use a first morning urine sample as that's when your levels will be the highest.

Do you have any pregnancy symptoms?

Keeping it all x'd for you :pray:

Thanks for the replys girls! No, no symptoms as of yet but i suppose even if i am, id only be what, 2 weeks now, i hear some people dont get symptoms or up to months into their pregnencys..??
I'll let you know what happens, fingers crossed!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back